Thread: Why

x2jesse1x is offline New Member

Why

Im 18 and want to start roids to gain muscle and everyone is against it, telling me to wait till im 21-23 why should i wait till im 21 and not do it now, im not going to grow anymore

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    You really think your growth plates are closed ?

MyBodyIsMyTemple is offline Associate Member
    increases in growth (and bone length and shape maturity) end when the growth plates of the long bones fuse. This occurs between the ages of 14 to 17 for many boys but it is not uncommon for males to grow into their early twenties.

The only way to know for sure if your growth plates have fused is through an x-ray of the joint

ems_dude200 is offline Junior Member
    dude trust me. wait at least til your 20, at least. When i turned 20 i noticed i was putting a lot of weight on when i could barley gain anything before. You may have stopped growing in height, that i belive. but your gonna get a lot thicker in the next few years. Plus your have sooo much test going through your body right now that it'd be a was dangerous, costly mistake. When i was your age i wanted to do them sooo bad since my bro was doing them. But my brother told me if i did them he beat the **** out of me. So i waited and i'm glad i did.

MyBodyIsMyTemple is offline Associate Member
    also at 18 yrs old theres no way you have exhausted every avalable option first, like intensifying your training to the absolute maximum, bringing your diet to the highest level possible, and gaining as much strngth and mass s you can naturally ( I mean really bro its not like you dont have the natural test levels right now to give you some help naturally!)

You will get the most benefit out of AS if you first get yourself at peak natural conditioning before you start, and not look to use it as a quick fix or something you'll have to depend on forever. Get yourself where you wanna be while your still growing naturally first, use AS as a "Next level" boost when you have exhausted all other options and have truly hit your plateau

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    also, you testostorone levels are still high at 15-23 yrs old. you dont need a.s. right now trust me on that one. with a great diet, intense short workouts, and plenty of sleep you will grow. also not to mention your growth plates. mine didnt fuse together completely until i was around 21-22 yrs old. if you want to fukk yourself up go for it. i am 26 and i am about to start my first cycle when i get my bf% down more. so take everones advice and wait man. later and good luck

Just eat as much as you can and train like an animal. When i was 16 i weighed 135 at 5'11. When i started eating right and training hard i shot up to 185 in a year or so. Plus your gonna start going to college and all your buddies are gonna be drinkin and partyin, and you really don't want to miss out on that.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ems_dude200
    Just eat as much as you can and train like an animal. When i was 16 i weighed 135 at 5'11. When i started eating right and training hard i shot up to 185 in a year or so. Plus your gonna start going to college and all your buddies are gonna be drinkin and partyin, and you really don't want to miss out on that.
    AMEN!! tons of drinking, smoking, and not to mention PUSSSY!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    AMEN!! tons of drinking, smoking, and not to mention PUSSSY!!!!
    Lmao! for sure how can i forget that.

Thread Information