Thread: after my cycle!

garygill is offline Junior Member

after my cycle!

im doing a cycle of test e/deca /dbol ..after im done that im planning on doing anohter.(couple of months later).lotta ppl say do test prop.what should i do?should i do test cyp.?test prop?test enanth?sust?

i know everyone's body reacts diff..but wut will b the best?

THANKSSSS

GG

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    well prop is coolif you dont care doing the ed or eod injections. I would run test cyp

what are you gorls in the second cycle?

are you bridging into your other cycle?

what is the length of the first cycle? doseages

what doses do you plan on running in the second cycle?

what will work best? test is king of all . a good diet will do you best, gear or no gear
    abstrack@protonmail.com

garygill is offline Junior Member
    my first cycle is

1-4 dbol 25mg/day
    1-13 test e 500mg/week
    1-11 deca 400mg/week

and i want to bridge it..week 13 i wanna jus start the other..and i wanna do 20 injections..but of what i dont no!i herd test cyp ppl are gettin some outstanding results..but my supplier said to do test prop..but i want the best outta this cycle!and i dont really mind the eod injection..but id rather not!lol

Quote Originally Posted by garygill
    my first cycle is

1-4 dbol 25mg/day
    1-13 test e 500mg/week
    1-11 deca 400mg/week

and i want to bridge it..week 13 i wanna jus start the other..and i wanna do 20 injections..but of what i dont no!i herd test cyp ppl are gettin some outstanding results..but my supplier said to do test prop..but i want the best outta this cycle!and i dont really mind the eod injection..but id rather not!lol
    umm well you could bridge with prop but using d-bol would be better. you c ould use prop in the 1st 4 weeks of the cycle you are running instead of the d-bols

cyp and enanth are about the same. if you ran enanth before try cyp out. I try to switch up in cycles run enanth for ahwhile than run cyp for ahwhile
    abstrack@protonmail.com

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    go with either cyp or enth. stick with dbol for the beginning of your cycle because it might be too much test a week if you go with prop to jumpstart your cycle.

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    I don't beleive in bridging with anabolics.. dosne't make sense to me on a scientific level.. your bdoy needs time ot heal and your receptors need time off too.
    when you drink often you need more ooze to get drunk each time right? same as juice.. juice foten and you need more and more each time to get results.

bridge with insulin or GH only IMO.. search "bridging" and then decide whether you want to or not.

WHich test to use depends on your goals IMO. If your trying to cut use prop, it will let you look more cut becuase it dosne't hold much water.

If your trying to bulk use cyp or enth. They hold more water. The more water you hold the stroner you tend to be. and bigge ryou look (but not as defined)

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    yea id agree, i think bridging seems stupid, i prefer the whole time on = time off

Quote Originally Posted by sepjuice
    go with either cyp or enth. stick with dbol for the beginning of your cycle because it might be too much test a week if you go with prop to jumpstart your cycle.
    prop would be out of his sytem as the enanth or deca kicked in. no problem here, alot of people do this
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by animal-inside
    I don't beleive in bridging with anabolics.. dosne't make sense to me on a scientific level.. your bdoy needs time ot heal and your receptors need time off too.
    when you drink often you need more ooze to get drunk each time right? same as juice.. juice foten and you need more and more each time to get results.

bridge with insulin or GH only IMO.. search "bridging" and then decide whether you want to or not.

WHich test to use depends on your goals IMO. If your trying to cut use prop, it will let you look more cut becuase it dosne't hold much water.

If your trying to bulk use cyp or enth. They hold more water. The more water you hold the stroner you tend to be. and bigge ryou look (but not as defined)

dbol as abridge on a scientific level makes very much sense. by taking 10mg is the am when your test levels are at their lowest. it mimics you test levels, but due to the short half life of d-bol and the low dosage there is not enough to shut you down allowing you to partially recover to around 85% or so. so you can still run clomid during this time and use the d-bol as a bridge for up to 8 weeks into another cycle. Makes total "scientific" sense
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Thread Information