Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 24 of 24
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    on the dip rack.
    Posts
    1,360

    get a decent build before you TOUCH anabolics.

    im kinda frustrated with my friends lately.a few of them are retarded enough to try and get a cycle behind my back when they KNOW that i've told them not to touch roids untill you get a decent body.****in idiots.1 of them has the body of carrot top, and the other couldnt do 225 the other day on the squat rack.speaking of the squat rack.im tryin to ****in do shrugs the other day and right as i walk up to the rack an old chinese lady walks up behind me and says "ive been waiting for that". "THE **** you have lady" is what i wanted to say, but i said **** it take the **** thing i'll go finish my back off then come back.another mother ****er who keeps looking at me while im doing my deads, i thought he was a flamer cuzz his ears were pierced, wearing all red, and walkin kinda gay, i swear to god i was about half a second from knockin his head off.

    i HATE when you ask for a spot(sometimes my buddy cant make it) and the guy thinks, 'theres no way he can push that weight', and i had ****in 395 on the bar and i was goin for 3 and i got it for 1 but on the 2nd 1 i started slowing down so he grabs the bar off my chest. then i racked it and i was tryin to explain to him how to be a spotter cuzz he was as stupid as a ****in sloth in the desert.

    i swear im bout ready to explode.

  2. #2
    barbarian's Avatar
    barbarian is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    kentucky
    Posts
    1,814
    well your calm today lol

  3. #3
    custom fit is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    not too far from you
    Posts
    505
    Bro, you should start Lamas(sp?) breathing technique.

  4. #4
    Russ616's Avatar
    Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Anabolic Review
    Posts
    1,217
    Quote Originally Posted by itsallmental
    im kinda frustrated with my friends lately.a few of them are retarded enough to try and get a cycle behind my back when they KNOW that i've told them not to touch roids untill you get a decent body.****in idiots.1 of them has the body of carrot top, and the other couldnt do 225 the other day on the squat rack.speaking of the squat rack.im tryin to ****in do shrugs the other day and right as i walk up to the rack an old chinese lady walks up behind me and says "ive been waiting for that". "THE **** you have lady" is what i wanted to say, but i said **** it take the **** thing i'll go finish my back off then come back.another mother ****er who keeps looking at me while im doing my deads, i thought he was a flamer cuzz his ears were pierced, wearing all red, and walkin kinda gay, i swear to god i was about half a second from knockin his head off.

    i HATE when you ask for a spot(sometimes my buddy cant make it) and the guy thinks, 'theres no way he can push that weight', and i had ****in 395 on the bar and i was goin for 3 and i got it for 1 but on the 2nd 1 i started slowing down so he grabs the bar off my chest. then i racked it and i was tryin to explain to him how to be a spotter cuzz he was as stupid as a ****in sloth in the desert.

    i swear im bout ready to explode.
    Vent away, but I do agree you should be in decent shape and have supurior dedications before starting steroids ...

  5. #5
    cpt steele's Avatar
    cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    2,890
    I feel ya bro about sh!theads at the gym, my gym in the morning is full of toner guys that do curtsy squats and dont do deads or bottom out hacksquats. They all think Im nuts and get out of my way now, occasionally you some joker wasting time at a station I want to use

  6. #6
    barbarian's Avatar
    barbarian is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    kentucky
    Posts
    1,814
    for the last 6 months ive lifted at home..i got everything the gym has..and tons of weight and people here to spot me.....ill never pay for a gym again...and i can play w/e music i want.......

  7. #7
    LilVito469's Avatar
    LilVito469 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Beantown
    Posts
    1,315
    my gym aint that bad, its a low key gym and all the guys who go there are pretty cool, except for one or two guys who are retards and stare at me and my buddys all day.

  8. #8
    Maraxus's Avatar
    Maraxus is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    4,345
    vent on brotha.

  9. #9
    Exocet's Avatar
    Exocet is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    193
    LOL, just take the staring as a compliment. They look up to you.

  10. #10
    musclehead1 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    532
    Quote Originally Posted by diablo27185
    I hate when people stare, it ****ing pisses me off!!!!!!!
    you shouldnt be pissed off, people (guys) probably stare at you or any big guy cuz its a work of art ....and they prolly stare at you when your doin ur lifts because they are probably thinkin "when i get that big ill be able to do that much weight". So bro think of it as they are admiring your piece of work.
    Hell i used to do it when i first stepped into a gym, then after the guy would be done his workout and be drinkin his shake i would ask for pointers (which i think is very important for the bigger guys to give to the newbies in the gym if they ask, that way it will keep a lot of newbies from thinkin steroids is muscle in a bottle and keep a lot teenagers from messing themselves up)

  11. #11
    hung-solo's Avatar
    hung-solo is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    HEELS 2005!!
    Posts
    3,977
    Quote Originally Posted by Exocet
    LOL, just take the staring as a compliment. They look up to you.
    or want to suck your dikk!!

  12. #12
    IronAdam's Avatar
    IronAdam is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    861
    I hate catching people watching me out of the corner of my eye...breaks my concentration. That and when some prick decides to setup shop next to me inbetween sets of fly's....

    O well

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    on the dip rack.
    Posts
    1,360
    Quote Originally Posted by IronAdam
    I hate catching people watching me out of the corner of my eye...breaks my concentration. That and when some prick decides to setup shop next to me inbetween sets of fly's....

    O well
    ya i feel ya bro, the only thing though is that instead of flyes(havnt done them for a couple years now), i will be doing heavy dumbell presses, and when im done with my set since i dont have a spotter to help take the DB's off of me, i will throw them down. so sometimes people will get pissed cuzz i throw them down and i cause a "ruckus", **** you and your ruckes bitch i swear go to your stupid little 'curves' gym and get the **** outta here. lemme see you try and stand back up with the 140's.

  14. #14
    bjayg's Avatar
    bjayg is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    meatmarket
    Posts
    591
    Quote Originally Posted by barbarian
    for the last 6 months ive lifted at home..i got everything the gym has..and tons of weight and people here to spot me.....ill never pay for a gym again...and i can play w/e music i want.......
    hey now. dont flame the gym owner i have 2 of them...........lol

  15. #15
    sp9's Avatar
    sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Land of milk and honey.
    Posts
    3,585
    Full set of dumbbells (3000lbs), commercial smith machine with high/low pulleys 285lb stack, 800lbs of plates, VKR stand, medical scale, treadmill, hot tub. All at home, good to go, f those idiots at the gym.

  16. #16
    -The_Bouncer- is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Ont.
    Posts
    131
    I hear ya bro, I cant handle when Im walkin around minding my own bus. and ppl find it necessary to f**kin stare me down when I walk by them. I just wanna ripp out there eyes and shove'em up there *ss. Goddamit, now Im pissed off.

  17. #17
    Hazard's Avatar
    Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    20,396
    Have my own gym in my basement - everything a regular gym would have.... plus heavier dumbells......

    wont ever join a gym again.....
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

    Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

    NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......


  18. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    92

    very funny!!

    as much as i appreciate where this guy is comming from, because i have been in similar situations. THIS IS OFFICIALLY THE FUNNIEST THREAD I HAVE EVER READ ON AR.COM!!

  19. #19
    GearAholic's Avatar
    GearAholic is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    1,459
    god***** ***** **#**#*&$*#*( $&Y*&# F*(* ya i feel the same btw i wouldn't of gave **** to the old lady either i would of told her to go **** herself and if some 1 stares at u 3 SECOND RULE i learned that from my post when i was venting over some gym ****they got 3 seconds any longer than that there ass is grass and i don't give a **** if they stare cause ur big didn;t there mammas every tell them its in poliete to stare cause most the stares are ****ing shisty ass stares f*ck them f*ckers

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    646
    if you have to throw them down there too heavy for you, admit it.

  21. #21
    sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    EUR
    Posts
    2,278
    you need some booty bro.release some tension.

  22. #22
    jerseykid23's Avatar
    jerseykid23 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    on the floor
    Posts
    118
    Quote Originally Posted by scottp999
    Full set of dumbbells (3000lbs), commercial smith machine with high/low pulleys 285lb stack, 800lbs of plates, VKR stand, medical scale, treadmill, hot tub. All at home, good to go, f those idiots at the gym.
    ****! How much did that run you?

  23. #23
    Ron Swan is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    32
    I feel your pain. I lug 100 pound dumbells over to do shoulder presses and this guy rolls one over to his bench and attempts to do what I can only guess was a one arm row.

    He then asks if I want to work in with him?

    After I pushed them over my head a few times he got the idea.

    Oh, gave the 100 back to him when I moved up to 110

  24. #24
    RussianVodka's Avatar
    RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Russian liquer plant
    Posts
    1,483
    In my gym a lot fat and ugly ladies doing biceps curls in squat rack!!! ****!!! We have only 2!!!!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •