Thread: Dnp

nobbythedonkey is offline Associate Member

Question Dnp

does anyone else find 400mg of DNP a piece of piss, i just bumped upto 600mg cos 400mg does nothing to me, makes me a tad tired and a bit hot but nothing i cant handle.

i know DNP is dangerous, but see my sig

BLACKZILLA is offline Associate Member
    Sometimes it'll take a day or two at least to kick in. Just be careful before you overheat and explode...lol.

got a friend who has just split from his women and living with me for a bit keeping a close eye on me. anything goes wrong he was all the info/print outs on DNP i have and the caps to give to the medics lol nothing like been safe

AMBULANCE, I know youve got somthing to say right?School this fool.

no D.R. donkey

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    hmm i wouldnt do DNP end of story, too dangerous for me...i know it works, but its soo much more dangerous than others such as clen /t3

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicRick
    AMBULANCE, I know youve got somthing to say right?School this fool.

no D.R. donkey
    He stopped for other reasons 4 days in.It had nothing to do with DNP sides or anything remotely related to DNP.

Illusion of size is offline Junior Member
    Bro, wait for three days before bumping the dose. 400 sb fine.
    Are you eating carbs???
    Are you or going to run T3??

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Listen bro i have given you alot of advice on this...

DO NOT GO bumping up the dose that quick!

DNP has a 36 hour half-life and takes a few days

to build in your body anyway... It takes 72 hours

to clear, so the dose you just took a few days ago

is still active in your body... Only increase your dose

every 2-3 days, not everyday... And your friend watching

you doesn't matter all that much if something goes wrong

there's no way of getting the drug out of your body it has

to run it's course...

Steroids101 is offline Member
    ^^ Buff, I read your DNP diary man, I can tell you know a lot about it just by the posts you've made about it.

I'm no expert and don't claim to be, but I did have my little bottle
    of DNP sitting on the shelf for over 8-9 months while i read everything
    I could find about the drug before using it, so i guess i know a little...

Quote Originally Posted by Steroids101
    ^^ Buff, I read your DNP diary man, I can tell you know a lot about it just by the posts you've made about it.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buff87
    Listen bro i have given you alot of advice on this...

DO NOT GO bumping up the dose that quick!

DNP has a 36 hour half-life and takes a few days

to build in your body anyway... It takes 72 hours

to clear, so the dose you just took a few days ago

is still active in your body... Only increase your dose

every 2-3 days, not everyday... And your friend watching

you doesn't matter all that much if something goes wrong

there's no way of getting the drug out of your body it has

to run it's course...

I'd listen to this guy. IMO you shouldn't bump it for at least 4 days. You start to get near your peak at four days. Taking 400mg ed it'll build up to around 800mg by day four. Taking 600mg ed it'll build up to around 1.2 grams by day four. Your body reacts to these built up doses the same as if you swallowed them.

Also it takes more then 72 hours to clear your system.
    If you stop taking it and your levels are at 1.2 grams (remember that's day 4), it's going to be a long time before it clears.

1200mg
    36hrs later
    600mg
    36hrs later
    300mg
    36hrs later
    150mg
    36hrs later
    75mg
    36hrs later
    37.5mg
    36hrs later
    18.75mg
    36hrs later
    9.375mg
    36hrs later
    4.6875mg.

That's 12 days and you're still not clear yet, and if you develop an allergic reaction that can be bad news.

Take it slow bro, there's no rush.

buff87, valid advice as always, ill follow my cycle i sent you to the T now,

how long does it take before i see results, 5/6 days ?

madmaniac is offline Junior Member
    everyones different. some people say they lose a few pounds while on the cycle. i gain about 5 lbs then lose alot like a week later. only did it once though. i dont think it was worth it. the misery is horrible. soon as i saw my cum turn yellow i was done. that cannot be good for little madmaniac.

simplecanibus is offline Associate Member
    two questions.

1. will a 10 day dnp cycle at 200mgs a day do me any good at 160 8%bf? i really just want to spend a week or two getting those last bits of fat off my body for summer and don't want to run a high dose for health reason. i will be running all nec. supps too.

and 2. how much muscle does dnp usually burn? i know t3 eats it up, and i hear how dnp just melts fat off. i thought i heard it's muscle sparing and sometimes even good for muscle building, but that must be wrong. thanks guys.

Quote Originally Posted by simplecanibus
    two questions.

1. will a 10 day dnp cycle at 200mgs a day do me any good at 160 8%bf? i really just want to spend a week or two getting those last bits of fat off my body for summer and don't want to run a high dose for health reason. i will be running all nec. supps too.

and 2. how much muscle does dnp usually burn? i know t3 eats it up, and i hear how dnp just melts fat off. i thought i heard it's muscle sparing and sometimes even good for muscle building, but that must be wrong. thanks guys.
    1. With only 8% BF I think you will be pretty happy if you run a 10 day 200mg DNP cycle and keep a strict diet.

2. DNP is extremely muscle sparing. As for using it to help build muscle, read this and make up your own mind (when I'm on DNP I'm not concentrating on building muscle).

One of the primary causes of muscle breakdown after a steroid cycle is suppressed TSH. Anabolic steroids suppress TSH, which in turn lowers T3 and T4 production by the thyroid gland. The reduction in TSH is one reason that anabolic steroids are such excellent muscle builders.

Soon after the completion of a steroid cycle, TSH up-regulates, which in turn super-stimulates the thyroid. This excess stimulation causes the thyroid to produce above normal levels of T3 and T4. This increase in thyroid hormones is highly catabolic and is the main reason why people lose muscle post-cycle.

Athletes have learned that they need to restrict T3 production post cycle to prevent muscle loss. A novel approach to achieving this goal is the use of DNP. About 80% of the body’s endogenous T3 is produced from the metabolically inactive T4 to the metabolically active T3. The de-iodinase enzyme is responsible for this conversion. It literally cleaves off an iodine molecule.
    By ingesting 200mg DNP/day, the athlete can correct the over stimulated Thyroid, returning T3 levels back to normal. DNP directly blocks the production of T3 from T4 via the de-iodinase enzyme.
    As a bonus, the reduction in your ATP stores because of the DNP is counter acted by an increase in the oxidation of triglycerides as an energy source. The benefit is the elimination of any potential fat-gain from the low post-cycle testosterone levels . And as DNP is non-hormonal, it has no effect on HPTA recovery.

After cessation of DNP use post-cycle, the athlete will reap the benefits of the "Anabolic Rebound Effect" which further lends credence to the use of DNP as a post-cycle ancillary for the elimination of any post-cycle muscular losses.

awesome. i can't wait to try this stuff. i just a little scared because it's just starting to heat up and i don't have my dnp yet. i'm afraid i'll over heat in the heat!

so besides the vit c, vit e, nac, anti oxidants, WATER, and r-ala, am i forgetting anything major i should be supplementing with?

and also wondering if anyone's tried m****** star labs dnp . thanks.

bump for the dnp vets

anybody? i'm still a little intimidated by dnp , so i don't want to second guess anything.

Quote Originally Posted by simplecanibus
    anybody? i'm still a little intimidated by dnp, so i don't want to second guess anything.
    Been out of town a few days. Got your pm and sent one back at ya.

supirman45 is offline Associate Member
    there are a number of dnp journals over at meso, might want to check them out.

SCOTTGUNZ is offline New Member
    What's up fellas I'm new to the board but not new to the game. The main reason I got on this board is to try and find some dnp . I used to get it from a cat at my gym but he moved to NYC, I'm in Oakalnd,Ca. Anyway my main concern is accurate dosing I know a few people that say they have it but these are the same MF'ers that try to pawn off fake unimed AD anyway having said that any help is appreciated. I apologize if this issue has been addressed already in another thread I just can't find it. [email protected]( I know it's stupid but it was my girlfirends sense of humor at work)

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    Scott you cant ask for sources on this forum. I suggest you delete your post...

#1 Lose the hotmail account and get a secure one
    #2 Openly asking for sources is against board rules
    #3 You're gonna get flamed like no tomorrow so edit that post
    #4 You'll thank me later

Quote Originally Posted by buff87
    #1 Lose the hotmail account and get a secure one
    #2 Openly asking for sources is against board rules
    #3 You're gonna get flamed like no tomorrow so edit that post
    #4 You'll thank me later
    Ditto.

Ambulance is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    He stopped for other reasons 4 days in.It had nothing to do with DNP sides or anything remotely related to DNP.
    I've gone 12 days at 800mg. I don't post everything I do on this board, I have a pretty busy life so I understand why you might think that was my only cycle... but dnp is a good buddy of mine, we hang out from time to time :-D

As far as Rick's request, I think you were wanting me to let him know about bumping the dosage, right?

DNP can be a little tricky to tell what doseage is right for you, I would never recomend going over 800mg.

DNP powder is suppose to be minimum 85% pure so the makers rarely actually lab test this shxt, it could be a little less or a little more.. and sometimes the people that cap and sell them take it into consideration...IE some caps being a bit more then others. I can tell you this from experience. I get my caps from probably the most infamouse DNP seller in the game...and sometimes I'll have the sweats at 400mg a day and not jack shxt at 800mg and these being from the same batch.

Start the first 3 days, maybe even 4-5 at 200mg..let your body have a bit of time to see how its going to react to this. Some people, a small percentage, form an allergic reaction from DNP and you need time to see if your part of that percentage. Benadryl will help this but if its a major case and you are not seeing a dramatic correction from the benadryl, DNP is not for you. And to clear my conscience let me say DNP is not for anyone, there now I wont feel bad if anyone uses it =)

Quote Originally Posted by Ambulance
    I've gone 12 days at 800mg. I don't post everything I do on this board, I have a pretty busy life so I understand why you might think that was my only cycle... but dnp is a good buddy of mine, we hang out from time to time :-D

As far as Rick's request, I think you were wanting me to let him know about bumping the dosage, right?

DNP can be a little tricky to tell what doseage is right for you, I would never recomend going over 800mg.

DNP powder is suppose to be minimum 85% pure so the makers rarely actually lab test this shxt, it could be a little less or a little more.. and sometimes the people that cap and sell them take it into consideration...IE some caps being a bit more then others. I can tell you this from experience. I get my caps from probably the most infamouse DNP seller in the game...and sometimes I'll have the sweats at 400mg a day and not jack shxt at 800mg and these being from the same batch.

Start the first 3 days, maybe even 4-5 at 200mg..let your body have a bit of time to see how its going to react to this. Some people, a small percentage, form an allergic reaction from DNP and you need time to see if your part of that percentage. Benadryl will help this but if its a major case and you are not seeing a dramatic correction from the benadryl, DNP is not for you. And to clear my conscience let me say DNP is not for anyone, there now I wont feel bad if anyone uses it =)
    i know what you mean, my first cycle i took upto 600mg wich gave me the desired effect, im currently on 400mg and its giving me bad swets but not much tiredness, its my optimal dose i think

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    Id also like to add that it is EXTREMELY important, atleast from my use of it, that you keep your diet to a "T" well after your use of DNP . I did a 10day cycle. Ramped up to a gram. Controlled all hunger until the gram. Still did cardio. I LOVED the results. I stopped after my 10 days, still did cardio for 5 more days after with a good diet, but then went on vacation for 5 or 6 days where I did control my diet since I was so worn out and it was vacation. I was disgusted at what I saw in the mirror when I came home.

I suppose you live and learn, but read from the experienced, smart bros on here. They have great advice

Dingo1 is offline New Member
    I have heard of running T3 with DNP ...what would be the advantages to that, and what would the after effects be after a 2-week cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by Dingo1
    I have heard of running T3 with DNP...what would be the advantages to that, and what would the after effects be after a 2-week cycle?
    This has already been covered, try searching around a bit.

Thread Information