Thread: Dbal??

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member

Dbal??

Hey guys.. I turned 20 yrs old just in April.. Im 5'11, 240 pds with 16% body fat (i know a little high.. just started cardio).. I have never used anything but would like to try a quick cycle of D-bal.. Any suggestions? thanx

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    do a search,but spell it DBOL .your gonna find it is not a recomended cycle..dbol only

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    Dbol only is not a cycle, and 20 is still a little on the young side. But in either case you need to learn more about AS before you jump into anything.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    Hey guys.. I turned 20 yrs old just in April.. Im 5'11, 240 pds with 16% body fat (i know a little high.. just started cardio).. I have never used anything but would like to try a quick cycle of D-bal.. Any suggestions? thanx
    do more research bro.i mean a lot more. you just barely nudged a 50gallon barrel man!! need test first of all..

hmm ok.. my bro's a bodybuilder.. knows a crazy amount so I shall talk with him... Its just yea I'm young and I WILL not inject right now.. I am just mainly looking for strength!! So I was thinking D-BOL or maybe 1-AD (which I've heard a lot of good things about)

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro everything you 'pro'' budd tells you confirm it on your own. Its not always the big guy with the right answer. Try creatrine food and a lot of research good luck

Thanx but literally he's my own bro.. he knows his crap and shows me all his research.. he also doesnt recommend just d-bal.. but I am not ready to inject at all... What about 1-ad?

IronAdam is offline Member
    If you're not ready to inject you're not ready for steroids . Look into Methyl-1 Testosterone , I think it's a good stepping stone to steroids. There is alot of info on it in the supp. section.

Peace

Hey ironadam... is that an inject roid? Like sorry guys but its just against my morals right now.. I can't justify injection.. what about winny tabs? and when is not too young?

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    You're 240lbs at 5'11" with only 16% BF? then you must be pretty jacked already... or did you mean 26% BF?

No, its in pill for or oral liquid (VPX). Winny alone is just as bad as Dbol alone. 21 is the age that most people consider safe. But if you were 20 and had been lifting for 5 years and had your diet down to a science there isn't much difference from being 21.

If you don't have your sh*t together before you start you're gunna be dissapointed with your results. You need to be in great physical shape, mentally healthy (no depression, g/f probs, fam. probs etc), have your finances in order, then piece together your WHOLE cycle and PCT then you can think about starting.

And like everyone else said your bro may know alot, but it doesn't hurt to confirm it with your own research.

Goodluck bro

Quote Originally Posted by IronAdam
    Winny alone is just as bad as Dbol alone.
    I have to disagree with you on this one bro... the result of a Dbol only cycle is pretty much a lot of puffy water filled muscles, which anyone will tell you is almost impossible to keep. with winny yes the gains are smaller, but they are quality gains of real muscle. my first cycle was winny only and I gained 15lbs, 10lbs of which I kept. try keeping 2/3's of your gains on bdol only... aint gonna happen. but the BEST thing to do IMO is base any cycle with 500-1000mg EW of TEST... use the Dbol to front load, winny at the end to cut up a little... and maybe throw in some Deca or EQ for added strength...

~R

Yea 16% percent BF... its pretty good.. going to get a lot better... Well I am focused when I go into the gym... but thats a good point no point in roids if you're not totally focused... I have heard a lot of side effects with the "vpx"??.. what about the d-bal n winny stacked, or would that be too hard on liver? also 1-ad anybody?
    thanx

Quote Originally Posted by ripped4fsu
    I have to disagree with you on this one bro... the result of a Dbol only cycle is pretty much a lot of puffy water filled muscles, which anyone will tell you is almost impossible to keep. with winny yes the gains are smaller, but they are quality gains of real muscle. my first cycle was winny only and I gained 15lbs, 10lbs of which I kept. try keeping 2/3's of your gains on bdol only... aint gonna happen. but the BEST thing to do IMO is base any cycle with 500-1000mg EW of TEST... use the Dbol to front load, winny at the end to cut up a little... and maybe throw in some Deca or EQ for added strength...

~R
    My bad, shouldn't have said "just as bad". Isn't it bad to do Dbol and Winny in the same cycle because of the stress on your liver?

To the poster: It would do you good to hang out in the diet section till you figure out how your body responds to cutting/bulking. There are alot of smart guys there that wil help you out.

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    It's dbol and 20 is a little early to start... But if you insist a simple test cycle at 400mgs for 12wks will be fine. do not run a dbol only cycle, no good...

Thanx russ as I realize my mistake on spelling, as you can tell im not into this stuff to much yet. the simple test cycle is oral correct? also guess im starting to check winny tabs out.. any suggestions?
    thanx

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Thanx russ as I realize my mistake on spelling, as you can tell im not into this stuff to much yet. the simple test cycle is oral correct? also guess im starting to check winny tabs out.. any suggestions?
    thanx
    No, a simple test cycle is NOT oral. Again, I know your looking for a good answer when it comes to orals, but honestly, you'd be wasting your money if you don't stack it with something. When you think your ready for the real thing, I suggest you do it correctly and get over not being able to inject. Orals are used at the beginning or at the end of a cycle to help jump start it or help keep gains. It could take up to several weeks for a particular steroid to kick in so people like to start a cycle with DBOL . Most bro's who have done just a DBOL only cycle have been very disappointed. Yeah, in the beginning you will be very strong, but most of your gains you get you will lose.

Best of luck,

BLT

Quote Originally Posted by IronAdam
    Isn't it bad to do Dbol and Winny in the same cycle because of the stress on your liver?
    good point, let me clarify. I front load with Dbol for 4 weeks. then run the winny the last 6wks of my cycle, so there is ample time in between for my liver to recover. plus I take 1400mg ED of milk thistle when on.
    I agree that it is not a good idea to run two 17aa steriods at the same time... or for extended periods of time for the matter...

~R

Thanx dude. but its not that im scared to do an injection... just dont think I need it yet.. as I highlighted before I am pretty big.. I am just wondering if there's any tabs that will give me some nice strength gains. aka winny or 1-ad or d-BOL

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    dbol would sure, but its not a good cycle is what everyones saying

Thread Information