Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    ItalianFlex is offline Junior Member

Steroids VERY VERY Overated

As crazy as i might sound i feel steroids r wayyy overated. I took test for 10 weeks and gained 5 lbs yay!....during the time i felt very sick and unhealthy due to the test flu causing my workouts to b half ass if i even felt well enough to go in...my blood pressure went thro the roof very healthy if u ask me....Now that im off i feel like a million bucs i have gained 15 solid KEEPABLE lbs that come hand in hand with everyone in the gym notices how much diff i look...Most people think i juice now that im off....I just kinda laugh a little bc if they only knew how much better u can feel and look without them they wouldent ask me such silly questions. For anyone that is wondering if what ur doing is worth it my answer to u is deff not save ur money and health and hit the gym harder. Just thought i would let everyone kno my results good luck growing guys and i hope u acually keep a lb or two when u come off...

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    id check the quality of your gar my first cycle is bangin

Quote Originally Posted by ItalianFlex
    As crazy as i might sound i feel steroids r wayyy overated. I took test for 10 weeks and gained 5 lbs yay!....during the time i felt very sick and unhealthy due to the test flu causing my workouts to b half ass if i even felt well enough to go in...my blood pressure went thro the roof very healthy if u ask me....Now that im off i feel like a million bucs i have gained 15 solid KEEPABLE lbs that come hand in hand with everyone in the gym notices how much diff i look...Most people think i juice now that im off....I just kinda laugh a little bc if they only knew how much better u can feel and look without them they wouldent ask me such silly questions. For anyone that is wondering if what ur doing is worth it my answer to u is deff not save ur money and health and hit the gym harder. Just thought i would let everyone kno my results good luck growing guys and i hope u acually keep a lb or two when u come off...

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    opinions and results do tend to vary...

I personally went from 190lbs to 245lbs in 2 years when I started juicing...

immy is offline Associate Member
    how long have you been off? I have been off for a month and i sttill can tell i am growing, test stays in your system, but my 1 cycle luv it and paln on doing a nother and a nother, But I am being smart with it not like some of these fools.

immy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ripped4fsu
    opinions and results do tend to vary...

I personally went from 190lbs to 245lbs in 2 years when I started juicing...
    what gear have you done? and seen the best result wiith

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    How old are you? That plays a big role.

Jacked As Hell is offline New Member
    I think the quality of your gear made hampers on your gains.

I gained 43 lbs in 6 mos just on Test with a good diet and hard training.

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    during the time i felt very sick and unhealthy due to the test flu causing my workouts to b half ass if i even felt well enough to go in
    I think this is the problem. Maybe the test caused you to get sick, maybe not, but the end result is that if you don't work out, you're not going to get results.

I took test eth QV bought it sealed up and everything...and i do agree if u dont lift hard u wont get big....that is my main point y take it if my workouts r gonna b half ass on it...i been off for 4 months and stickin to creatine good eating habbits and v-12....also my bench has gone up 30 lbs seince iv stoped the gear.... i also check my vile online to see the date it was made and how many exact mgs it had

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    i would have to disagree and rebuttle everything you say. Maybe your diet wasn't in check, maybe you weren't getting enough sleep or recovery or maybe your gear was just bunk...Steroids are overrated in the sense that the general public thinks they are miracle drugs. Obvouisly they are not. But they are needed in most professional sports. That's what brings the great players over the top. + pro body building wouldn't be the same with out Steroids. You just had one bad experience that 99.9% of us can not relate to..Steroids require hard work , massive eating and true dedication... It's a whole nother leve................. Sorry to hear your results........................................... ....
    Last edited by Russ616; 05-26-2004 at 02:46 PM.

razor67 is offline Banned
    gear is an aid..
    without proper training,diet, rest ect youll have results like you got

and if i told u i had the same diet on as i do now that im off im sure u would come up with some other way to answer me bad bc i bad mouthed ur pressious drug im sorry to hear u guys need drugs to gain weight

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    and if i told u i had the same diet on as i do now that im off im sure u would come up with some other way to answer me bad bc i bad mouthed ur pressious drug im sorry to hear u guys need drugs to gain weight
    Whoa...Sorry there Mr. Swole...Why are you even posting on this website then?

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Woah buddy!! chill out, hes only telling you why he think you didnt gain weight, and honestly what was your diet, how much rest did you get, what did your training schedule look like, all those think get you big, juice is only the icing on the cake my friend.

kronik is offline Senior Member
    steroids is not this miracle drug that is going to change your life without life style changes, hard work and education. I think you went into that cycle thinking you do half the work and get all the gains, but it doesn't work that way. Now I think you are trying to blame it on gear, I'm not sure but I find it hard to believe you had test flu for 10 weeks. Not trying to flame you, just my assumption.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Sorry to hear about your disappointment. But for every person like yourself, I'm sure at least 50 guys can report more than stellar results off of their first cycle. Either something else may having been lacking as Russ said or you may be just the exception to the rule.

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    my gear worked, almost too good! everybody said i was gettin big, everybody

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    Bro, just because your gear was sealed up it doesnt mean it was real. Anyways, If you dont like taking AAS then dont...its pretty simple.

I appreciate your opinion but I dont agree with it. Personally I still havent done a cycle but I am planning to within a few months.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    I agree gear is a tool the more I am around ,the more I find out ,it's not just gear and lifting, it is how you are feeding your body. Diet is HUGE!

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    To try something once and say it dosent work is understandable. However to look and see the reslts that 1000's upon 1000's of people, myself being one of them, I would have to say.......you are wrong about them being overrated. You were doing something wrong, or the gear was bad. period.

redwizza is offline Associate Member

i cant relate to you at all. u probably didnt use enough and just replaced your own levels which gave you the ****ty results. i went from 180 pounds to 220 the first cycle, kept 30 of those pounds.....so im defenitally continoue juicing. your gear is probably fake or underdosed or dirty

kronik is offline Senior Member
    I think we all need to know just how many mg's of test was taken, how often, what kind(enan, cyp, prop)and was proper PCT taken into account?

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    You say you only gained 5 lbs while on but YET you gained 15 while off. You are saying that steroids keep you from gaining muscle.....
    Sorry to hear about your misfortune with steroids. Some peoples bodies dont relate well with foriegn substances. You might be one of those people who's body rejects such things.

You should still see similar gains on as would off EVEN if the gear was bunk. I dont see how steroids would cause you to lose weight.

BIGGIE_smalls is offline Associate Member
    i guess your just part of the minute percentage of people who do a cycle, thinking their diet is in check when its really not, and don't gain jack from their cycle. or lose their gains as soon as they come off. could be alot of things on to why you didn't benefit from a cycle like the majority of experienced users. improper diet, poor training regimen, not enough rest, improper/no PCT, etc.... and then cry about it to others that the cycle did very little for you... to each his own,

AAS is not a fix-all or a miracle tool, its to assist in your training, you can't expect AAS to do it all for you. JMO

-Biggie

test is best is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    How old are you? That plays a big role.
    this is the best avatar ive seen!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeremy34 is offline Member
    Wow, what a heated thread. Sorry about the bad results, but I can't relate either. I love it when I'm on cycle.

Maraxus is offline Banned
    ive gained 10 pounds and lost 15 (fat) on fina/prop in my 6th week. Overrated? No sir you are wrong.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by test is best
    this is the best avatar ive seen!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was thinking the same thing. Would be awesome if I knew four hot chicks who would get naked in the shower with each other and hold the others tits. I would have so many fun nights with them.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    I was thinking the same thing. Would be awesome if I knew four hot chicks who would get naked in the shower with each other and hold the others tits. I would have so many fun nights with them.
    I just hope he was actually there for it.

By the way, first cycle 7 weeks of deca (bad cycle) 15 pounds. AS Works

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    Sounds like you got it all figured out stud boy, so since you don't need us why don't you get lost...

GearAholic is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    hmm don't know what to say about this thread, u don't like juice and the juice doesn't like u BIZNITCH!

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ripped4fsu
    Sounds like you got it all figured out stud boy, so since you don't need us why don't you get lost...
    Amen to that. Gained 20 lbs. first cycle and broke through a major sticking point.

bjayg is offline Member
    you really had done something wrong if you didnt get results. my workouts are twice as intense with gear and i have got great keepable gains. i guarentee u couldnt go rep for rep, weight for weight, minute for minute, like i do when im on gear. its like putting on a show when im in the gym....by the way can you post a pic? sounds like your doing good without gear, lets get a look see.
    Last edited by bjayg; 05-26-2004 at 04:16 PM.

Stove is offline Associate Member
    I Strongly Disagree!!!! My first cycle has been over for almost 1 month now, I gained 38 pounds, and kept 26 pounds, I also had a terrible diet, and a terrible workout routine of twice a week, I think for me steroids are a miracle drug, cause my body loves them, and by the way, my gal accidently threw away my clomid, so no PCT!!! And I am still feeling strong as hell and lifting twice a week. oh and my bench went from 155 to 225. Thank you test E and Equipoise and Naposim.

peace.

why dont you try workin out, that helps sometimes........

H-BOL is offline Associate Member
    italian. your a dumbass.. hahaah

p.s. - Sucks to be you

custom fit is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    p.s. - Sucks to be you
    Yeah dude, seriously.

Get some good, reputable co. and you will retract your statement, guarenteed. Hey I'll even send you some home brew tren ...FOR RESEARCH PURPOSE ONLY.
    Last edited by custom fit; 05-26-2004 at 04:42 PM.

SuffocateX is offline Junior Member
    Please do not make comments like this again. It is against board rules.

Rickson

Quote Originally Posted by SuffocateX
    Italian..... All I can say is WOP WOP WOP WOP WOP WOP WOP WOP WOP WOP
    Now, it does suck to be him, but we don't have to get racial.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information