Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.

Question Want Opinions on Continuous cycling

I don't have cycles in mind at this point this is a theoretical question, but with the ancillaries available my question is:

With A guy pushing 40 on HRT with a natural test level of 190, six kids , and a vasectomy. Why not cycle year round? Got the kids, don't need the sperm, ancillaries can take care of sex drive. I'm Talking the safer injectable AAS. Give me your pros and cons please.

bump!

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    I don't have cycles in mind at this point this is a theoretical question, but with the ancillaries available my question is:

With A guy pushing 40 on HRT with a natural test level of 190, six kids , and a vasectomy. Why not cycle year round? Got the kids, don't need the sperm, ancillaries can take care of sex drive. I'm Talking the safer injectable AAS. Give me your pros and cons please.
    I wouldn't recommend cycling year round . You body needs time to recover during pct . Taking time off makes the next cycle that much more effective. Plus at some point you are going to have to keep upping the dosage to be effective. You may start at 500mgs test ew but in 25+wks thats not going to cut it. Then you have to move up. Plus it sounds very expensive. If you are considering it consider this. Run a average cylce of 16wks and only take 4-6wks off after pct. This is much less dangerous but make sure to always get blook work to see if everything is working properly... You should always run pct and have a little time off...

NOW I DON'T RECOMMEND TO ALL THAT YOU RUN A CYCLE AND TAKE ONLY 4-6WKS OFF. JUST RECOMMEND A BETTER IDEA TO HIS PROPOSEL

Thanks Russ616 I know recovery time is needed your idea sounds good. I guess since My nuts are already usless long cycles sound appealing except having to up the dosage part. So 4 weeks off makes sense, anyone else?

c'mon guys , vets, mods pony up! I need your opinion I'll take all the advice I can get. (advice not flames)

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    The problem you would run in to is HDL, LDL, and Triglyceride levels. You would pretty much be racing towards heart disease.

I have read that it has effect but some of what I have read is opposing each other. I did not realize that AAS played such a signifigant role in these.

Well sex hormones are made of cholesterol. It may depend on the AAS involved on how much your levels are effected. Mine were affected by about 8% on cycle. They are important numbers bro. I would suggest not to go on the continious cycle but if you do, keep an eye on all your vitals.

Let me see if I have a clear understanding. The liver turns AAS into cholesterol, the excess is stored in your blood and bile in the gall bladder. If one were to keep flushing out the bile in the gall bladder would that help reduce cholesterol levels? Then the excess in the blood could go to the bile duct instead of the blood stream?

I don't know the process, all I know is that from experience AAS has lowered my HDL and raised my LDL and triglycerides along with my blood pressure being elevated. That is more than enough information for me. So like I said, do what you feel is best for you, but if you do then keep an eye on your blood work and blood pressure.

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    I don't know the process, all I know is that from experience AAS has lowered my HDL and raised my LDL and triglycerides along with my blood pressure being elevated. That is more than enough information for me. So like I said, do what you feel is best for you, but if you do then keep an eye on your blood work and blood pressure.

Knowing that eating a plate full of manure will make me sick is enough for me not to do it. I dont need to know why, or how it makes me sick, I will just take the doctors word for it.

Lozgod nice smart ass comment re: the manure. My question was directed towards the balance of cholesterol in our blood. There are ways to keep the level in good shape with some simple Chinese herbs. Not questioning the monitoring at all it would be stupid not to.

I have done quite a lot of research on the endocrine system especially the liver and gall bladder. I was trying to find out if excess cholesterol gets stored in the gall bladder. And if that is the case will cleansing the gall bladder help to push /put the excess cholesterol in the gall bladder instead of your blood system thus keeping the levels in check.

Einstein or Devildoc may have some answers for me.

Sorry for appearing like a smart ass. I am just trying to get a point across. I am a big believer in herbalism, but an herb competeing again man made AAS may or may not stand a shot. Whatever you find out please let me know.

Thread Information