immy is offline Associate Member

test prop question

If I run a fina and prop and i run fina 150 eod how should i run the prop?

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    the test should be run higher than the fina.i am gonna run 100mg/ed of test p and 75mg/ed of fina. but alot fo people i know run the same thing just the prop at 75mg/ed

CoonII is offline New Member

more test than tren

immy,

i've always been told to run the test higher than the tren . so if you're gonna do 150 mg tren eod then you may want to do 200 Prop eod. but that may turn into a 4 cc shot (if you mix the two). personally i do not find a 4cc shot of prop/tren very attractive. any reason why you are not gonna do ed shots? allegedly it may allow for less sides from the tren due to the more consistent blood levels. IMO, reducing the sides of tren is a pretty good argument to suffer like a pin cushion.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    the test should be run higher than the fina.i am gonna run 100mg/ed of test p and 75mg/ed of fina. but alot fo people i know run the same thing just the prop at 75mg/ed
    Thats how I would run it.

Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    so that would be 1cc of both everyday?

J_Rod245 is offline Associate Member
    I am currently running that very cycle. I shoot Fina ED 80mgs, and I shoot T100 Prop ED 100mgs. So the way i brew the fina that is one CC of the fina and 1 CC of the Test. Awesome results to date. Two weeks tomorrow and Im up 14.3 lbs. Great Greaat cycle. Lovin it. WWOOOOOOHHHAAAAHHHH

Quote Originally Posted by J_Rod245
    I am currently running that very cycle. I shoot Fina ED 80mgs, and I shoot T100 Prop ED 100mgs. So the way i brew the fina that is one CC of the fina and 1 CC of the Test. Awesome results to date. Two weeks tomorrow and Im up 14.3 lbs. Great Greaat cycle. Lovin it. WWOOOOOOHHHAAAAHHHH
    those are some great results, i have couple bottles of deca and test e i am going to do before i do the fina prop, but it cuts you up if you diet right? right!

Quote Originally Posted by J_Rod245
    so how much of each do you have a both mls?

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by immy
    so that would be 1cc of both everyday?
    yeah it would as long as the fina is made 75mg/ml and the prop is 100mg/ml. some companies make prop at 50mg/ml

Thread Information