zibep is offline Junior Member

Nipples sore from 100mg test?

Last cycle I was doing 400mg test/400mg deca and I got gyno symptoms. I went on nolva and it was no problem, but my gains stopped dead in their tracks due to the nolva.

So this cycle I am only doing 100mg test/400mg deca and BAM, same gyno symptoms showing up. It is week 4. So I was wondering if you think it's possible that I'm getting these symptoms from just that 100mg of test or if it is more likely from the progesterone from the deca.

I've just stopped my cycle because there's no sense in me doing nolva if I'm not going to gain anything.

Thanks!

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Why dont you try using liquidex or femera in your cycle bro. Also dropping the test to 100 mg is bad when running 400mg of deca . By the way I think its still the test

larry3436 is offline Associate Member
    from what i know nolva should not effect gains.....correct me if im wrong.

I take 10mg nolva every day....my nips got sore yesterday so ive bumped up to 50mg/and 600mg b6 everyday untill symptoms go.

kronik is offline Senior Member
    nolva shouldn't hinder gains but what it will do is reduce water retention/bloat.

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    take nolva at 80mg if you have it then once signs go away keep going with cycle

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zibep
    Last cycle I was doing 400mg test/400mg deca and I got gyno symptoms. I went on nolva and it was no problem, but my gains stopped dead in their tracks due to the nolva.

So this cycle I am only doing 100mg test/400mg deca and BAM, same gyno symptoms showing up. It is week 4. So I was wondering if you think it's possible that I'm getting these symptoms from just that 100mg of test or if it is more likely from the progesterone from the deca.

I've just stopped my cycle because there's no sense in me doing nolva if I'm not going to gain anything.

Thanks!
    The nolva should not stop you from gaining.. 10mgs ed while on is common. As for your test dose now, 100mgs is not enough... Make sure you are taking b6 for the deca. min 200mgs ed.

SKiN is offline Member
    Will B12 work instead of B6?

zibep is offline Junior Member
    I had to keep taking 80mg/day of nolva on last cycle. Every day, for the whole cycle. When I went below that I got the gyno symptoms again. I think I'm a freak :-) I'm really sensitive to test. I suspect it's true that it is still the test. Anyway, I have read that estrogen is an important part of gains and if you take it out of the equation, gains can stop. This happened with me.

I switched to EQ today and I'm not doing any test until I can get my hands on some arimidex or liquidex.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Always make sure your TEST dose is higher than your DECA !!!!!!!!

Thread Information