edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member

tell me about fina gains

im gonna hit fina for the first time in about a month. id like to hear how good some of u bros gained. were the gains worth the bad sides i hear about?

upcoming cycle
    sust 750 mg wk 1-16
    fina 75 mg ed 8-16
    pct & and nolva if needed

wood is offline Associate Member
    Hell yeah. I love fina. I used it last year for the first time and I didn't have any adverse side effects. It ate alot of fat off me plus I gained about 60lbs on my bench. Its some good sh*t. Is yours a home brew or did you get it from an UG lab

its ug lab but im also thinkin about brewin it up myself it doesnt seem to hard.

kusanagi is offline Junior Member
    It's my first time to use fina...

Probabily 75mg/eod 8 weeks with some test cip and diana

immy is offline Associate Member
    bro i did low doses and still gained around 20, but at low dose i really had no sides at all, it made veins bop out major, and made muscles really hard, i will do agian and this time ed shots to get the full affect.

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    i did fina and loved it....one of the greatest drugs to be on....i had the most insane and intense workouts ive ever had before....strength went up like crazy....gained 33 pounds from only running it EOD for 8 weeks.....made me eat like a horse....i don't know why.....i also sheded alot of fat....only bad thing was i got alittle acne on my chest and face....other then that this stuff is da ****!!......next time im going ED....that should be fun!!.....

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Got stronger mostly. Awful sides, won't bother with it anymore. Got those big cystic acne (those big zits deep under the skin) and awful cases of coughs . . . got so bad that every time I tried to talk to someone, I coughed like I had a terminal case of emphezema.
    Don't like it, other stuff works better.
    JMHO . . .
    -Tock

wood is offline Associate Member
    Its not hard to make and its cheaper too. The only side I had was insomnia for a few days. I wouldn't go to sleep until 4:00am and get up at 8:00am.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    I'm on it now (third week still can't sleep well) burning fat and getting hard, but I blew my cool a couple of days ago I'm not sure if it was the fina or not.

BiggerBri2002 is offline Senior Member
    FINA was the best AS I have ever used...awesome strength gains and overall size gains. Sides were bad...insomnia, sweats, acne, etc...but in the end it was worth the price of seeing my body in the mirror each morning and feeling good about it!

It will be part of my next cycle.

djboots is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wood
    Its not hard to make and its cheaper too. The only side I had was insomnia for a few days. I wouldn't go to sleep until 4:00am and get up at 8:00am.
    I have not tried it but really want to next cycle I can handle sides but this insomnia scares me big time. I'm a recovering cocain addict and not sleeping stirs up some bad memorys.did everyone experiance no sleep

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It is a very strong AS, I think 4-5 times more androgenic then test so there's
    going to be sides. Yes it does cut you to ****....Yes you will make great gains
    if your training,diet,rest is in check and there all hard gains too,which is great
    Mid-cycle I switched between tren at 75mg 3x a week to 750mg test a week
    (this is before AS boards and my knowledge was very limited so no flames please)
    and was very depressed and lethargic in the gym, the difference was night and day
    Tren is STRONG can't stress that enough.My sides were the infamous fina cough,
    insomnia(which really sucks when your trying to grow)acne,and I sweated all the
    time,plus I was mean,really mean.I have a feeling that tren is alot worse for you then people think.I'll stick to my test for now maybe someday I will have enough balls to jump back on the tren wagon.maybe.........

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by djboots
    I have not tried it but really want to next cycle I can handle sides but this insomnia scares me big time. I'm a recovering cocain addict and not sleeping stirs up some bad memorys.did everyone experiance no sleep
    I think most will experience insomnia on tren , Ive known some that
    didn't but these are the type of people that could sleep through anything.
    You could take a sleeep aid,but thats starting a whole new problem.

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    Oh fina your so fine your so fine you blow my mind........hey fina hey fina.

Jhn36 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RJM03
    Oh fina your so fine your so fine you blow my mind........hey fina hey fina.
    once again the Fina song

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, I will begin taking it with my cycle starting next week. I will NOT be looking foward to it. I tried it once and had to quit taking it

J_Rod245 is offline Associate Member
    Fina rocks. End of story. Fina does mess with you though. I experienced the night sweats pretty bad. I took some sleeping aides to overcome the restlessness. I didnt notice the aggression too too bad but it was there. Overall I recommend it to any experienced builder. Strength gains are insane. Pumps are out of this world and the weight you gain is quality. Fat burning is good too. Do it Do it.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    fina is great for strenght and it's ability to burn fat,it works esp well when run with a fast acting test(you need to run test with it,it will shut you down hard)like prop.ed inj are the only way to reep all the benifits.i say start at 80mg/ed and after a week if you have no sides bump it up to 120mg/ed.i was running it at 160mg/ed but the sides got too unbearable,i wasnt able to regulate my body temp,i'd be sweating my balls off one minute and then my teeth would be chattering the next cause i was so cold(and it was 75 degrees outside)and i couldt sleep for more then 2hrs each nite.so i bumped it back to 120 and the sides were bearable but the insomnia never went away even taking Ambien,somas,perkacets still couldt sleep.it's just one of the things you have to deal with if you want the benifits of it.atleast you know it's working.theres no confusing that

J_Rod245 is offline Associate Member
    true that. I am running T100 Prop everyday and 80 mgs Fina everyday. Spot shooting the gear makes the workout absolutely inspiring. My pumps are great and strenght is off the charts. Good call DevlDog

**** u bros are making my dik rok hard cant wait to start my next cycle. as for those pesky sides "no pain, no gain!".

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wood
    Hell yeah. I love fina. I used it last year for the first time and I didn't have any adverse side effects. It ate alot of fat off me plus I gained about 60lbs on my bench. Its some good sh*t. Is yours a home brew or did you get it from an UG lab

60lbs on ur bench, nice bro, how long were u running it for?

Thread Information