Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    AustrianOAK14's Avatar
    AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    san diego, ca
    Posts
    1,502

    Angry best way to stack these(test/dbol/deca/fina/winny)?? help

    hey bros i have lots of gear how should i stack these:


    5 vials of qv teston 200mg/10ml (TEST CYPIONATE )
    2 vials of qv deca 300mg/10ml
    2 vials of qv trembolona 75mg/10ml
    2 vials of qv bold 200mg/10ml
    1 vial of stan qv 100mg/20ml
    1 bottle of denkall d-bol 10mg/100 tabs

    I WANT TO GAIN ABOUT 15-25 PPOUNDS OF GOOD MASS SUMWHAT LEAN MUSCLE....EXPERTS HELP ME OUT HERE ARE MY STATS:


    20 yrs, 6'6, 260, 17.5" arms, 24" quads, 17" calves, 42" chest

  2. #2
    TRE's Avatar
    TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    OC
    Posts
    2,523
    Whats your cycle experience.

    I can tell you now you dont have enough tren or EQ.

    Also that is too much gear to mix

  3. #3
    AustrianOAK14's Avatar
    AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    san diego, ca
    Posts
    1,502
    Just 1 Cycle Of Deca And Sust 250 Gained 25 Pounds Strength Was Through The Roof I Think The Fina Is Not Enough But The Eq Is Good For 10 Weeks Id Say...low Dosage Cycles Are Good If You Eat, Train, Rest, Properly But Im 6'7 260 Though

  4. #4
    Russ616's Avatar
    Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Anabolic Review
    Posts
    1,217
    Quote Originally Posted by AustrianOAK14
    hey bros i have lots of gear how should i stack these:


    5 vials of qv teston 200mg/10ml (TEST CYPIONATE )
    2 vials of qv deca 300mg/10ml
    2 vials of qv trembolona 75mg/10ml
    2 vials of qv bold 200mg/10ml
    1 vial of stan qv 100mg/20ml
    1 bottle of denkall d-bol 10mg/100 tabs

    I WANT TO GAIN ABOUT 15-25 PPOUNDS OF GOOD MASS SUMWHAT LEAN MUSCLE....EXPERTS HELP ME OUT HERE ARE MY STATS:


    20 yrs, 6'6, 260, 17.5" arms, 24" quads, 17" calves, 42" chest
    I'd run this
    wk 1-14 600gs test
    wk 1-13 450mg deca
    wk 1-4 40mg dbol . ed
    THis is a good second cycle and you have the gear for it...

  5. #5
    Russ616's Avatar
    Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Anabolic Review
    Posts
    1,217
    Quote Originally Posted by Russ616
    I'd run this
    wk 1-14 600gs test
    wk 1-13 450mg deca
    wk 1-4 40mg dbol . ed
    THis is a good second cycle and you have the gear for it...
    Also make sure to run some nolva at 10mgs ed and .25mgs l-dex during the cycle > I would also recommend running 200mgs b6 to prevent deca gyno. All this stuff is easy to get and make sure to have enough for pct....

  6. #6
    Consistency's Avatar
    Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Tenn
    Posts
    4,286
    Quote Originally Posted by Russ616
    I'd run this
    wk 1-14 600gs test
    wk 1-13 450mg deca
    wk 1-4 40mg dbol . ed
    THis is a good second cycle and you have the gear for it...
    yeah that will be a real nice bulking cycle. Dbol might be too high for you, but everyones different.

  7. #7
    AustrianOAK14's Avatar
    AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    san diego, ca
    Posts
    1,502
    cool thanks bros... i think ill add sum winstrol to taht cycle to harden me up

  8. #8
    Consistency's Avatar
    Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Tenn
    Posts
    4,286
    Quote Originally Posted by AustrianOAK14
    cool thanks bros... i think ill add sum winstrol to taht cycle to harden me up
    just make sure you get some milk thistle to take with the dbol and winny. Run the winny from week 11-16 at 50mg ed

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •