check this cycle out

fina- 75mg/ed 1-6 weeks
    winny- 50mg/ed 1-6 weeks
    anavar -50mg/ed 1-10 weeks
    sus- 250mg/wk 1-8 weeks
    clomid- 50/100/50 mg/ed 11-13 weeks
    goals- a shit load of strength and a bit of cutting up

solid90062 is offline Member
    i dont suggest running the anavar and winny at the same time since it will be hard on your liver. I suggest you double the sus and run 400mg of EQ with it

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    I'll be running Winny and Ox together, I would say move the WInny to the last 6 weeks instead of the first, you will still be able to start your clomid at the same time.

go4gold is offline Member
    the ox alone has very little impact on the liver, adding win in with it shouldn't be a prob, as far as the sus, i think 250mg should be enough for me cause i am only at 155 lbs bw, so should get good results, i don't like eq cause thin out my hair like crazy, plus didn't get good results from it. but thanks for the reply, the only othr roid i would not do is halo. as far as running the win the last 6 weeks, i will kee that in mind, sounds pretty good to me to do that. but thanks for the replies bros

anymore replies out there

Sir hugenstein is offline Junior Member
    (i don't like eq cause thin out my hair like crazy) go4gold

I'm glad to here someone else say that, I thought I was just crazy. That same shit happened to me but my strength improved a little and my muscles got harder.

coroner is offline Junior Member
    If you want a shitload of strength add some a-bombs. They don't call 'em a-BOMBS for nothing. I can't keep gains with that stuff, but it sure is fun to watch people watch you in the gym while your on it!

I don't know bro, I think you are wasting the ox by putting it in with the fina/winny/test. If I were you I'd up the fina to 100 mg/ED, and run either a single ester or a single ester with some prop, like 250 mg/wk cyp with 50 mg/ED prop. Or if you really don't wanna go that high w/test then just run 50 mg/ED prop.

Then, when the cycle is finished, use the ox to recover: 20 mg/ED in the morning for a month or two while your HPTA recovers. At this point it will help you keep your gains and keep you hard.

thanks corener, look like agood idea, ill keep it in mind

Thread Information