Bruce willis is offline Associate Member

gear from overseas

one of my friends can get gear from tailand, organon brand. I was thinking of getting their test cyp, is it good? and also what are the chances of customs siezing the package. Hes his customers send it to their school p.o. box multiple times and no package has ever been siezed. I thought packages coming from over seas are suspicious.

razor67 is offline Banned
    personally id avoid ordering from thailand..
    find a good domestic

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce willis
    one of my friends can get gear from tailand, organon brand. I was thinking of getting their test cyp, is it good? and also what are the chances of customs siezing the package. Hes his customers send it to their school p.o. box multiple times and no package has ever been siezed. I thought packages coming from over seas are suspicious.
    The probability is much much higher and just because they've gotten through already doesn't mean it's safe. Domestic is so much safer for you. That being said, Organon is a good brand if you get legit stuff. I'm not sure on how often or easily they are faked though. My avatar is organon, mine worked great.

CajunMuscle is offline Associate Member
    there is no better time to find a good domestic then now. intl is wayyy too dangerous now with all the heightened security. i rather pay the extra and not worry bout the people knocking on my door.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    i agree with cajunmuscle my european sources have told me about how much harder it is to send to the states now with the heightened security.

Bruce willis is offline Associate Member
    the only thing i could get from someone right now is from overseas, i almost had a domestic source but everytime something liek that comes up the guy ends up not pulling through. is it worth the rrisk overseas, ill be spending around 600 dollars

Bigbowboski is offline Member
    There are a few good ones out there. alot of stuff is flagged from overseas. Pm a mod and ask. If the success rate has been good for your bro , then it should be no different for you

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    well in the country i live in eveything is from overseas, their is virtually hardly any gear use in the country, no sources whatsoever beleive me ive tried! ya but im sure with all the heightened security in the states they actually discover the gear when in fact theyr looking for something else!

Thread Information