krysryan is offline New Member

Switching Gear Midway!

This is my first cycle and I have been getting advice from a friend. I am now thinking it was bad advice. I was told to switch gear during my 6th week. Originally I was taking 300mg/week Deca , 250mg/wk Sustanon 250 and making pretty good gains. My friend told me to switch to 300mg/wk of Deca, 250mg/3rd day of Testosterone Enanthate , 100mg/3rd day of Testosterone Propionate . I've been using this testosterone mix for the past two weeks and feel weak and my body looks flat. Should I continue with this or should I go back to using Sustanon 250? Is it too late? How much longer can I run this cycle using either testosterone option? Advise Please!

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    def shouldn't have switched up gear,so your taking 500mg enth and 200mg prop
    every 6 days right? are you running any anti-e's or aramatose inhibiters?

Yes, I am taking 500mg/enth & 200mg/prop every 6 days. I just started taking 20mg/day of nolvadex . Do you think I should go back on Sustanon 250 @ 500mg/wk?

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by krysryan
    Yes, I am taking 500mg/enth & 200mg/prop every 6 days. I just started taking 20mg/day of nolvadex. Do you think I should go back on Sustanon 250 @ 500mg/wk?
    Finish the cycle up at 12wks. Drop the prop because it is doing nothing. Keep running the test at 500mgs a wk. would also keep running the deca at 300mgs but I am not sure when you stopped taking it... Continue to use 20mgs nolva a day... Just make sure to do a little more research on the next. DONT forget pct...

all those esters going all over the place can give you some bad sides and you
    just bumped up your test dosage.If it were me I would save the prop and just
    run the 500 enthate and 300 deca a week and try to stabalize your hormone levels.
    How long is your cycle going?Are you talking about a enth prop mix like mixed together
    in the same bottles?

The length of my cylcle is one of my problems. I have enough enth & prop for another 5 weeks which would bring my total cycle time to 13 weeks. I didn't plan on it being this long if I stayed with the Sustanon 250. In regard to the mix, no the enth & prop are in separate bottles, but I put them in the same seringe for injection.

just run the 500 enth a wk with the deca .throw the prop for a kickstart in another
    cycle..Are you sur the enth is legit?If you are then continue till the end of your
    cycle make sur to run the enth a week longer than your deca and make sure you
    have enough clomid and nolva for pct.Sorry for your luck next time Iam sure you wont
    the same mistake...IMO make the best of it,then pct and research and try again.

Thanks bro, I won't make this mistake again. I hope the enth is legit? It's QV, I need to go and check the **** batch number after all of the stuff I've been hearing.

Quote Originally Posted by krysryan
    Thanks bro, I won't make this mistake again. I hope the enth is legit? It's QV, I need to go and check the **** batch number after all of the stuff I've been hearing.
    good idea which batch is it Ive tried alot of them

At work right now. I'm going to check it out tonight. One last question. Do you think that my feeling weak and flat is due to some sort of down time in switching test? Do you think that it has something to do with my body trying to process a new form of test like when you first start a cycle?

Actually, I lied. One more question. I have enough prop to take eod for 5 weeks. Do you think the prop would be a better choice than the enth. The prop is QV also.

Anyone?

Thread Information