Thread: Thigh Injection

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!

Exclamation Thigh Injection

Well someone finally worked up the nerve to do a thigh injec, and daaaaamn does that shit hurt right now! It was Sustonon and 200mgDeca. After the inject I noticed an indent in my thigh, don't know why but there was. Today it feels like a fuckin' horse kicked me and shit! Maybe it's the Sustonon but glute shots never felt like this!

Iconn is offline Associate Member
    My first ever shot was in my thigh with sust. Pain. Limped for 6 days and couldnt stretch my quad for 3 weeks.

Yeah, I'm having problems stretching this bitch now, I just hope it doesn't last 3 weeks! OMG, 3 weeks! How the hell did you work legs?!?!

Actually, I'm having problems jus bending my leg!

KeyMastur is offline VET
    there's your first mistake by shootin the Sus in the thigh. I had the same symptoms as Iconn. told my medical trainer i thought i pulled a muscle or something in the gym doing squats ! no way will i ever do sus in the thigh again....ouch.

I just didn't think that it was going to be a problem. I've had no problems whatsoever with pain with the glute injecs, so my dumb ass decided to go with the thigh to give em a rest.

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    Originally posted by G Child
    I just didn't think that it was going to be a problem. I've had no problems whatsoever with pain with the glute injecs, so my dumb ass decided to go with the thigh to give em a rest.
    My advice to you.

When you do a thigh inject, site down and take all the weight off your leg.

Place the heel of your leg (that is getting the shot) on another chair, and allow your leg to go TOTALLY RELAXED!!

If you don't use this technique, you will be in pain.

That is why my leg looks soft in the injection pic is because I learned the hard way!! Now, when I do it right, it doesn't hurt at all.

vanjag is offline Junior Member
    If you're mixing sust with deca in the same syringe, and it still hurts that bad, you may want to check if your deca is legit. Otherwise, the pain is normal. Try warmup sets and long stretching on leg day, and you should be fine.

viper is offline Member
    x...that is about what i do...good suggestion...i sit on the couch and put a pillow on the floor and put my foot on it....
    i just shot 3cc in my left thigh 4 hours ago and no pain....sometimes my thigh will quiver when i inject, that is why i take the weight off as you suggested to him...

Yeah, I took the weight off of my leg, had it elevated and everything. Held the needle after it was in so it didn't wiggle or move at all. It's feeling ok today, just a little sore but not major. I'm sure that it will be fine in the next couple days...

Oh yeah, guess what? The left thigh is going to get 3 cc's on Sunday! I'm just a glutton for punishment! I was having doubts about the legitimacy of my Sustonon though, I was getting no pains at all and people say that they do get them, so at least that eases my mind!

jrock34 is offline Associate Member
    Don't put Sus in your leg!! I shoot EQ in my legs all the time. 1cc in each leg with no pain. Winstol is another story though. half the time my needle gets blocked now so i just drink the shit.
    Just put the Sus in your glute and forget about the leg shit.

But my ass hurts! LOL, JK, I only have 21g 1.5" though, I know my ass will hurt then! the 23g's that I have are only 1"

You had some tension on the muscle when you injected. Trust me, I learned the hardway too. The first time I thought I did it right and the needle shifted over 2 inches after it was in, yet i thought I had my leg on a chair and relaxed. Trial and error was my exscuse. Im using 50 mg prop ED (this shit stings)and my thighs are part of my 6 injection spots and Im having no problems anymore. I prefer thigh shots over glutes unless someone is doing it for me. .

Originally posted by Fast Results
    You had some tension on the muscle when you injected. Trust me, I learned the hardway too. The first time I thought I did it right and the needle shifted over 2 inches after it was in, yet i thought I had my leg on a chair and relaxed. Trial and error was my exscuse. Im using 50 mg prop ED (this shit stings)and my thighs are part of my 6 injection spots and Im having no problems anymore. I prefer thigh shots over glutes unless someone is doing it for me. .
    T'anks for the info

Iconn is offline Associate Member
    I think I was laying down but I know I wasnt standing. Good advice X and fast results! You are both good boys! I pat you both on the ass!

Well I did the other leg and the muscle cramped up, couldn't stretch it or anything, same type of pain and everything. Oh well, it's not that bad, went away in about 2 days anyways so I can deal with it.

GenuinePL is offline Senior Member
    Hey G, I got something for YA.

WWW.GETPINZ.COM

Go and get yourself 23G 1.5". I heard that it takes only 2 days to get to your house.

Thinking about it, thinking about it, I'm there!

ElRey2 is offline New Member

thigh shot

I can't use the thigh at all. I tried and found I developed scar tissue and it caused me running problems. Somewhere (probably here) I read that you should shoot in the outer half of the quad area sot of midway betwen hip/knee. Not for me, it isn't! Shoulders and glutes is my best target.

Actually starting to like these, pain isn't THAT bad...

Thread Information