DDP
    DDP is offline Junior Member

Could use a little help here.

I've been reading the forums on a daily basis for a month now. I work out 4 days per week, eat right including plenty of protein. I'm 235 and 6 ft tall. I need to loose about 25 or 30 lbs. to be at 10% body fat. As I'm dropping fat I'm loosing muscle too. I want to try my first cycle. I feel I'm ready. I checked out the posted cycles for beginers at the log in page of anabolic review and they list a ton. Can someone help me with my first cycle. I'm wanting to add lean muscle mass. Thanks in advance.
    DDP

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Eq/Winnie

Week 1-8, 400-600 mg equipoise a week
    Week 4-10, 50 mg winnie ed (Stop on Thurs of week 10)
    Clomid starting week 11.

KINGLYON8801 is offline New Member
    OK FIRST OF ALL YOU SHOULD BUILD A BASE THAT U R HAPPY WITH BEFORE YOUR CYCLE. 235LBS @ 10% BF IS A GOOD BASE, I AM 228LB @ 11.5% BF, AND I BELIEVE I HAVE A GOOD BASE FOR A CYCLE. IF U R LOOKING TO DROP BF, SET A GOAL TO LOSE X%OF BF, AND ONLY LOSE X AMOUNT OF BW. FOR YOUR 1ST CYCLE, U CAN START OUT SMALLER, BECAUSE YOUR RECEPTORS ARE FRESH. THIS IS WHAT I BELIEVE IS A GOOD BEGINNERS CYCLE, AND WHAT I PLAN ON DOING IN MAY FOR MY 1ST.

WK 1-10 SUST250 250MG (INJECT EVERY 5TH DAY)
    WK 1-10 DECA 200MG (SAME SHOT AS SUST250)
    WK 1-5 DBOL 25-30MG ED
    WK 7-12 WINNY 50MG ED (I LIKE THE OVERLAP TO CLOMID)
    WK 13-15 CLOMID 50MG ED, 100MG ED, 50MG ED
    WK 1-10 (MAYBE ARMIDEX AT .25 ED)

NOW SOME SAY THAT I DONT NEED ALL THIS BUT RUNNING IT AT LOWER DOSES FOR MY 1ST I BELIEVE AND I HAVE THE BACK UP, & SUPPORT FROM VETERANS. THAT THIS WOULD BE AN EXCELLENT 1ST CYCLE.

solid90062 is offline Member
    that looks almost exactly like my cycle that i will be doing...however i will be running clen /eca and t3 during it. And will be skipping the dbol since i dont think its that necessary.

Thread Information