Jhn36 is offline Associate Member

Your clen doseages

From your experiences how high have any of you gone on clen doseages. And what are some of the advantages/disadvantages of more than 100 mcg per day like the clen handbook says

Jeremy34 is offline Member
    i have gotten up to 7 at .02 mg....have the shakes horribly bad, couldn't even type on those days...

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I have gotten up to like 220mcg's..... 120mcg's over the recommended 100 - heh.

I didn't have the shakes..... but my muscles started to cramp. I don't feel anything until about 180mcg's. Everyone takes to it differently.....
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    I've run 240mcg a day before, it's whatever your body can tolerate without getting your metabolism into a hyper state, this is when your resting temp gets above 98.8..you'll recognize the symptoms?

kusanagi is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhn36
    From your experiences how high have any of you gone on clen doseages. And what are some of the advantages/disadvantages of more than 100 mcg per day like the clen handbook says

I use allways a low dosage (80mcg/day) to a long (4weeks) time with cetotifen (20mg/day).

its better to a high dosage to me...

how long do you guys use clen for while in pct?

kusanagi is offline Junior Member
    I preffer use on the cycle.

BLACKZILLA is offline Associate Member
    i hate the shakes....reminds me of when i used tp hit up the LSD years ago

fabry is offline Senior Member
    im now in the middle of week 2 of first "2on" and up to 7!
    shakes arre not so bad, even if yesterday i couldnt fill in a cheque! lol (i told the girl in front of me i just trained at the gym).
    started with 1 tab (+1 ed)!
    i soffered headhacke (or how do you write it...) the first 4-5 days even if dosages were low!
    next 2 wks will be ECA and then Clen again, startin with 3, up to 8 or 9!

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    I'm running 200mcg with super clen right now, but not getting much effect from it as I did with it last cycle, tempted to up the dose but 400's alittle overkill but I'll try it and see how I react to it.

Swedish_Viking is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DARKSEID
    I'm running 200mcg with super clen right now, but not getting much effect from it as I did with it last cycle, tempted to up the dose but 400's alittle overkill but I'll try it and see how I react to it.
    Superclen is from IP-labs right?? Have heard something about IP-labs being underdosed? Correct me if Iīm wrong but couldnīt that be the reason why U are so tolerant to it? 200mg/day is quite alot in my opinion.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swedish_Viking
    Superclen is from IP-labs right?? Have heard something about IP-labs being underdosed? Correct me if Iīm wrong but couldnīt that be the reason why U are so tolerant to it? 200mg/day is quite alot in my opinion.

yeah alot of his sh*t is underdosed, the superclen though is pretty good. I used it with better results on the last cycle, but with his stuff you never know so there's a fair chance it's underdosed.

supirman45 is offline Associate Member
    on my first go round with clen , i was up to 160mcg/day and after a day at that dose the shakes went away. Next time I run it I might go a bit higher, not sure yet.

dieseL atC is offline Member
    I'm on my first ever clen cycle, I'm at 160mcg right now and all I've expecienced is my energy is through the roof and I get the shakes a little bit. It seems to make all of my movements and reaction time alot faster too.

Thread Information