Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. #1
    SportsMedVIP's Avatar
    SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    www.ironforlife.com
    Posts
    3,357

    How do I use T3?

    How do I use T3. Please lay out my cycle for me.







    http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...d.php?t=102632

  2. #2
    damiongage's Avatar
    damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Pergatory
    Posts
    3,454
    day 1-5 200mcg ed
    day 6 100mcg
    day 7 50 mcg
    5 days off
    repeat

    now go research what else you need to take with it.... and monitoring your temp

  3. #3
    damiongage's Avatar
    damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Pergatory
    Posts
    3,454
    mods

    can we make mallets threads on t3 a sticky somewhere???

  4. #4
    SportsMedVIP's Avatar
    SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    www.ironforlife.com
    Posts
    3,357
    Quote Originally Posted by damiongage
    day 1-5 200mcg ed
    day 6 100mcg
    day 7 50 mcg
    5 days off
    repeat

    now go research what else you need to take with it.... and monitoring your temp
    I have been so I've got that info. Thanks for the serious reply. I've been trying to find a good layout but couldn't track down Mallet's for the life of me. Read my link and you'll see why I posted such a lame post. Wasn't having any luck before.

  5. #5
    SportsMedVIP's Avatar
    SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    www.ironforlife.com
    Posts
    3,357
    Quote Originally Posted by damiongage
    mods

    can we make mallets threads on t3 a sticky somewhere???
    Good idea.

  6. #6
    damiongage's Avatar
    damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Pergatory
    Posts
    3,454
    search "mallet thyroid"

    read threads by dieselpower

  7. #7
    Ammar's Avatar
    Ammar is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Syria/Morocco
    Posts
    1,606
    I always thought you had to taper off T3 alot slower then that...double check with Mallets thread first.

  8. #8
    damiongage's Avatar
    damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Pergatory
    Posts
    3,454
    Quote Originally Posted by Ammar
    I always thought you had to taper off T3 alot slower then that...double check with Mallets thread first.
    nope...I am going on his instructions

  9. #9
    Spoon's Avatar
    Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    South of Heaven
    Posts
    3,710
    bro research and learn everything first before taking t3. be careful that stuff should not be taken lightly good luck

  10. #10
    WClayB's Avatar
    WClayB is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    98
    Say, any of you guys who has tried T3, have any of you heard of or tried Thyro-Cuts II by SAN? is it really a T2 like they say? It's just that you can buy it OTC.

    ~C

  11. #11
    Mallet's Avatar
    Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Canada - TO
    Posts
    3,484
    This is a basic guidline...Each cycle is based on the individuals weight and BBT! I appreciate Damion for posting this, but in the future it should read:

    day 1-5 max
    day 6 half of max
    day 7 half of day 6

    5 dyas off then repeat...

    example of a person weighing 200lbs:

    day 1-5 200mcg
    day 6 100mcg
    day 7 50mcg

    5 days off then repeat...

    If your prone to hypothyroid symptoms (nausea, tired feeling, low energy) then you can extend this cycle and incorporate a small ramp:

    day 1 half of max
    day 2-6 max
    day 7 half of max
    day 8 half of day 7

    5 days off then repeat...

    example of a person weighing 200lbs:

    day 1 100mcg
    day 2-6 200mcg
    day 7 100mcg
    day 8 50mcg

    5 days off then repeat...

    Basically you want your resting temp (RT) to be between 98.2-98.8 for optimal fat loss and minimal muscle loss, if your RT goes above 98.8 then decrease your dose slightly, if your RT stays below 98.9 then increase your dose slightly.


    Quote Originally Posted by damiongage
    day 1-5 200mcg ed
    day 6 100mcg
    day 7 50 mcg
    5 days off
    repeat

    now go research what else you need to take with it.... and monitoring your temp

  12. #12
    SportsMedVIP's Avatar
    SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    www.ironforlife.com
    Posts
    3,357
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoon
    bro research and learn everything first before taking t3. be careful that stuff should not be taken lightly good luck
    I appreciate the concern and that is my plan. I was really wanting to see Mallet's thread on T3 usage as I know he is the authority on it here. Thanks for the tip on wording for the search dgage. I appreciate it. That's all I was looking for. I'm looking at possibly fitting it in with my current cycle plan but wanted to research first and see if that seems wise. I'll get back to everyone with a different plan for mid-June if it seems like the way I want to go.

  13. #13
    Mallet's Avatar
    Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Canada - TO
    Posts
    3,484
    T2 is an active metabolite of t3. t2 acts at the mitochondria directly, whereas t3 acts at the nuclear level. T2 may be more effective at raising metabolic rate.

    Quote Originally Posted by WClayB
    Say, any of you guys who has tried T3, have any of you heard of or tried Thyro-Cuts II by SAN? is it really a T2 like they say? It's just that you can buy it OTC.

    ~C

  14. #14
    Bigbowboski's Avatar
    Bigbowboski is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    581
    STICKY..STICKY..STICKY...STICKY....

    That would be great!!!

    Not to bad for a northerner!! good one DG

  15. #15
    SportsMedVIP's Avatar
    SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    www.ironforlife.com
    Posts
    3,357
    Quote Originally Posted by Mallet
    This is a basic guidline...Each cycle is based on the individuals weight and BBT! I appreciate Damion for posting this, but in the future it should read:

    day 1-5 max
    day 6 half of max
    day 7 half of day 6

    5 dyas off then repeat...

    example of a person weighing 200lbs:

    day 1-5 200mcg
    day 6 100mcg
    day 7 50mcg

    5 days off then repeat...

    If your prone to hypothyroid symptoms (nausea, tired feeling, low energy) then you can extend this cycle and incorporate a small ramp:

    day 1 half of max
    day 2-6 max
    day 7 half of max
    day 8 half of day 7

    5 days off then repeat...

    example of a person weighing 200lbs:

    day 1 100mcg
    day 2-6 200mcg
    day 7 100mcg
    day 8 50mcg

    5 days off then repeat...

    Basically you want your resting temp (RT) to be between 98.2-98.8 for optimal fat loss and minimal muscle loss, if your RT goes above 98.8 then decrease your dose slightly, if your RT stays below 98.9 then increase your dose slightly.
    Thanks Mallet. I appreciate it. Most other plans I saw were long and I had a suspicion that wasn't the best way to do it. Thanks again.

  16. #16
    Mallet's Avatar
    Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Canada - TO
    Posts
    3,484
    I should add, before starting i would recommend you take your basal bady temp for four days to get a baseline to go by!

    Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    Thanks Mallet. I appreciate it. Most other plans I saw were long and I had a suspicion that wasn't the best way to do it. Thanks again.

  17. #17
    SportsMedVIP's Avatar
    SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    www.ironforlife.com
    Posts
    3,357
    Quote Originally Posted by Mallet
    I should add, before starting i would recommend you take your basal bady temp for four days to get a baseline to go by!
    I as thinking that already but didn't ask as I was going to go read your thyroid threads first. Thanks. I gotta go pick up a digi thermomator.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •