Anabolic Singh is offline New Member

Exclamation Winny + Anavar + ?

I have been training for 5 years now and took my 1st steriod cycle last year . I did a d-bol only cycle and was very pleased with the results . But the strength and mass gained went away very quickly. After asking around at the gym i got my hands on winstrol depot and some anavar . I was told these with these two you tend to keep gains . Now some one told me to stack these to with either sus or deca . Would this cylce achive my goals of good strength gains as well as toning up. Would i need to take anything else , and can winny and anavar b taken together . I am 25 5'10 tall and my weight is 225lbs .

simplyjakked is offline Member
    for one winnie and anavar do basically the same thing, they harden your muscles and no they do not cut you! i wouldnt do either unless you are doing a contest.this is only your second cycle so now is a good time to research about gear and learn for yourself what you should be taking!

custom fit is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by simplyjakked
    for one winnie and anavar do basically the same thing, they harden your muscles and no they do not cut you! i wouldnt do either unless you are doing a contest.this is only your second cycle so now is a good time to research about gear and learn for yourself what you should be taking!
    Do not take this a flame, but i dissagree.

You will see good definition with the two compounds taken together with a good diet. Yes, winny and anavar basically do the same thing, but i would use anavar at the end of the cycle. As for what extra compound to use, test prop is ideal. Winn and anavar will give you ok gains, but you will more with prop.

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by custom fit

You will see good definition with the two compounds taken together with a good diet. Yes, winny and anavar basically do the same thing, but i would use anavar at the end of the cycle. As for what extra compound to use, test prop is ideal. Winn and anavar will give you ok gains, but you will more with prop.
    I agree , don't even consider deca without test in your case. I would throw in some test. Prop is ideal but you need to inject ed. Cyp or enth will be fine at 400mgs.
    1-12 400mgs test cyp
    1-8 40mgs anavar
    wk 9-15 50mg winny ed. This is the ideal cycle with the gear you want to use.... good luck
    I would aslo use 10mgs nolva and .25mg l-dex throughout the cycle...
    pct of course day after last winny administration.......

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    OK,

Im gonna set this one straight.

Do not take them together, they are both liver toxic. They are both similar yes but anavar is much safer and will give you more strength gains.

You should run some test in there as well, not deca , deca will shut you down without test.

Run something like this

1-10 Test enth 500mg
    1-5 anavar 30mg ed

or

1-10 Test enth 500mg
    7-12 Winny 50mg ed

I would go with the anavar, its a better product, no joint pain, and less liver toxic.

Legal_Lifter is offline New Member
    watch for joint pain with winny, i too thought this was a joke or myth. i was wrong. watch for elbow pain. not everyone gets it, but if you do, it is BAD. anavar is great, but weak for males, it is better for females trying to avoid side effects IMO. it is very expensive to actually take enough. the other posts are true, you need some androgenic test with anabolics like winny and var. just watch for E sides. the dbol size and strength was prob mostly water, that is why it fades so quickly.

also watch out for deca IMO. some people can not take it and your general E blockers will not stop the gyno from deca.

I was going to a cycle much like yours. I set mine up like this:

prop 100mg ed or 200mg eod weeks 1-12
    win 50mg eod weeks 1-8
    anavar 40-50mgs ed weeks 7-15.

take glucosamine/chondroitin/msm for joint relief.

My cycle now is prop/tren /win. love tren, hate the hair side effects.

good luck bro.

Have you thought about dropping the var for tren . When i do var it's for a minimum of 12 weeks. tren it extremly cheap.

TRE
    I was going to a cycle much like yours. I set mine up like this:

prop 100mg ed or 200mg eod weeks 1-12
    win 50mg eod weeks 1-8
    anavar 40-50mgs ed weeks 7-15.

take glucosamine/chondroitin/msm for joint relief.

My cycle now is prop/tren /win. love tren, hate the hair side effects.

good luck bro.
    This is like his first cycle ever (dont count dbol only as a cycle). Running winny for 8 weeks is too long and then running another AA17 right after is even worse. He also probably doesn't want to inject everyday.

Quote Originally Posted by TRE
    OK,

Im gonna set this one straight.

Do not take them together, they are both liver toxic. They are both similar yes but anavar is much safer and will give you more strength gains.

You should run some test in there as well, not deca , deca will shut you down without test.

Run something like this

1-10 Test enth 500mg
    1-5 anavar 30mg ed

or

1-10 Test enth 500mg
    7-12 Winny 50mg ed

I would go with the anavar, its a better product, no joint pain, and less liver toxic.
    now that sounds like a better, easy cycle to follow. except i would move the var to the end and make it 50mg, and keep the test at 1000mg until adding the var at the end...

TRE
    Quote Originally Posted by Legal_Lifter
    now that sounds like a better, easy cycle to follow. except i would move the var to the end and make it 50mg, and keep the test at 1000mg until adding the var at the end...
    Its his first real cycle the var would give a kickstart and he doesnt need to run 1g of test for his first time.

Vale_Tudo is offline New Member
    hey bro's,
    i was thinkin on throwin either 20mg anavar or 50mg winni a day in with a 4 week t3/clen cycle. i'm not lookin for any gains, just some muscle hardness and somethin to counteract t3's catabolic effect on muscle. anavar's lookin like the best choice with less sides (ex.hair loss) than winni but i'd like to hear some of the bro's opinions on it. thanx

simplyjakked is offline Member

the reason you will see good definition is due to diet, not those particular drugs. yes i would recommend anavar over winnie but they do not cut you up they harden you.
    Last edited by CarbonCopy; 05-13-2004 at 05:28 AM.

barbarian is offline Banned
    winny var +TEST!!!!!!!!!!! thats a good one

very true, u can get by on 500mg, i am very medication resistant and need more than average by default than most people. i just figure if u r shutting down your natural test production for 10-12 weeks, u might as well be using a gram. the var at the start prob would give a nice strength kick, i guess i would tend to push it to the end to help keep the gains while dropping the test amount and losing the water weight.

Vale_Tudo is offline New Member
    hey bro's,
    i was thinkin on throwin either 20mg anavar or 50mg winni a day in with a 4 week t3/clen cycle. i'm not lookin for any gains, just some muscle hardness and somethin to counteract t3's catabolic effect on muscle. anavar's lookin like the best choice with less sides (ex.hair loss) than winni but i'd like to hear some of the bro's opinions on it. thanx

Quote Originally Posted by Vale_Tudo
    hey bro's,
    var is a good anabolic

your better off with the winn. your not going to see much with 20mg anavar /day.

your better off with the winn. your not going to see much with 20mg anavar/day.
    true, that is a very low dose of var. probably way too weak. i have had female friends use 5-20mg. i know some feel that 100mg of anavar (or much over 40mgs really) is too toxic... but IMO less than that is not very effective in males. not for me anyway. "test is best" but he doesn't want to add size.

back on the original post... if you have a healthy liver (hopefully u get comprehensive blood tests & do not just guess), and want to bulk/bloat/ lift heavy, then tighten it up to see what you have actually gained, why not start off with test and dbol (for that kickstart & water gain) for the first 4 weeks, then go straight test for the next 4 weeks (while eating everything you can find), then the last 4 weeks use test and var (while tightening up your diet) to finish up. then use a good cycle of clomid & HCG & clen . drop the excess water and any fat and see what you have done. use creatine all the way thru and go back on the loading dose weeks 5-8 (especially if u add slin). it takes at least 2 to 3 times thru this entire cycle to get serious results and comments on the changes you have made IMO. if this is too much to consider for a first cycle, or too many details to deal with, just run test for 12 weeks with creatine and read more about what each item may or may not do for you. there is no rush, the more you study, the better. i do not believe in weak first cycles, but that is ASSuMEing you get regular testing done to watch your liver, kidneys, sugar, BP, etc... to monitor your health. i left out the mgs because if you can not fill them in with confidence, i feel it is too soon for supplementation. study each compound thoroughly. again... just my opinion. be safe.

1-12 test
    1-4 dbol
    5-8 no orals (add slin if u r safe,it is not to be played with)
    9-12 var
    13-16 clomid
    13-14 hcg
    15-16+ clen

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    bump.

xxample
    (Winny, winstrol , anavar , var, propionate , prop)

Thread Information