illflex is offline New Member

Question How's my next cycle look?

Technically, this is my 4th cycle. Two REALLY STUPID(I know) cycles in high school that didn't count for sh!t since I didn't know what I was doing, then a descent cycle two years ago, and one that ended about 11 weeks ago. The last one was 35mg of d's a day for 30 days, and 10 weeks of 600mg a week of Deca , followed by Clomid. No limp dick, lost about 10lbs of fat, and kept roughly 15lbs of muscle. Very satisfied with the last cycle. Current stats: 23 yrs old, 5'11, 197, 10% bf, lifting for years...continuous for the last 11 months. I have a descent amount of stuff at my disposal, but was thinkin of omnas for this next one.
    35mg Dbol - 30 days
    750mg or 1000mg Omnas 1-12 weeks
    Already have Clomid, A-dex, N-dex, and have the ability of getting HCG immediately if I need it.
    I have no problems throwing in EOD, kinda startin to enjoy it! The two methods I've thought of was EOD through out the whole cycle, so some weeks get 3 omnas, others get 4. The second one was to throw in Mon, Wed, and either Fri or Sat...750mg a week. I did omnas back in HS and the stregnth gains were unreal, so I really want to try them again. Sleep, training, and diet are all in check. Just got 25lbs of protein on Monday! So, what are your opinions?

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I'd go with a single acting ester like Test E or Test C over omnas.

I respect everyones opinion on the cycle, but I don't want this to be like every other thread about sus/omnas where lots of people pick enanthate instead. I'm 99.9% sure I'm gonna use my omnas, so with the 2 variations of the cycle I laid out, which would be better? I have lots of time to try a single test cycle in the future. TIA

kronik is offline Senior Member
    open mouth insert foot. need to be open for suggestions all we want to do is help. Welcome to AR.

Thank you for the welcoming, but I don't want this thread to be like ALL the others sus/omna threads. They go...how's sus? and then 15 replies of "go with enan or cyp" and "sust needs to be EOD or E3D at least for plasma levels." A couple people chime in on how they like sust, and so on. I've read previous posts, they all go that way, and thats great. BUT, between EOD and Mon\Wed\Fri orSat, which looks better? That's the only question I want answered.

Quote Originally Posted by illflex
    Technically, this is my 4th cycle. Two REALLY STUPID(I know) cycles in high school that didn't count for sh!t since I didn't know what I was doing, then a descent cycle two years ago, and one that ended about 11 weeks ago. The last one was 35mg of d's a day for 30 days, and 10 weeks of 600mg a week of Deca , followed by Clomid. No limp dick, lost about 10lbs of fat, and kept roughly 15lbs of muscle. Very satisfied with the last cycle. Current stats: 23 yrs old, 5'11, 197, 10% bf, lifting for years...continuous for the last 11 months. I have a descent amount of stuff at my disposal, but was thinkin of omnas for this next one.
    35mg Dbol - 30 days
    750mg or 1000mg Omnas 1-12 weeks
    Already have Clomid, A-dex, N-dex, and have the ability of getting HCG immediately if I need it.
    I have no problems throwing in EOD, kinda startin to enjoy it! The two methods I've thought of was EOD through out the whole cycle, so some weeks get 3 omnas, others get 4. The second one was to throw in Mon, Wed, and either Fri or Sat...750mg a week. I did omnas back in HS and the stregnth gains were unreal, so I really want to try them again. Sleep, training, and diet are all in check. Just got 25lbs of protein on Monday! So, what are your opinions?
    I think you went over the top a bit with the deca in your last cycle, but congratulations on the result.

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    I would shoot it eod....more stable blood levels=better gains.....jmo

Thread Information