Uncle_Buck is offline Junior Member

Did you pay too much for first cycle???

I know I'm paying more than I should for my stuff. I'm getting it from a friend of a friend who is going through his source overseas (on a sidetrack, he said he would give me his source for $1000, which I'm not). I know my friend isn't jacking the price up, but I know his friend is. So far all I got is Dbol and it is the Thai Dbol with 1000 pills. I paid $500 for it and everyone says thats expensive. So I know his other stuff will be too, just waiting on his prices for Enanthate and Equipoise . Anyways, I was just wondering if any of you paid a lot for your first cycle since a source is hard to get? Just want to know if I'm the only person throwing away more than he should just because it's the only place to buy from.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Can't say that I've seen any of my budz pay that much for gear, we got it all in the Middle East though through the pharmacies. Dbol was $100 for 1000 Thai's by the way.

solid90062 is offline Member
    Ouch thats fricking expensive!!!...wait and find a source by sticking around. You save money so u can buy more and better gear.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    it happens, i got nailed pretty well on my first cycle but not too bad...i paid
    $200 for 10cc 200mg American Deca
    $200 for 200 thai dbol
    $300 for 20 Amps of sust

Yep, I'm definitely paying too much for my gear. The only thing that makes it worth while is that my source hasn't let me down yet. Everything has been top-notch quality. So yeah sure I bitch a little because I know that I might get it cheaper somewhere else. Until I'm able to find a new source elsewhere that can deliver the goods the way mine can, I'm gonna stick to what I know. I'd rather pay a little more for quality, than a little less for cooking oil!

juicy2000 is offline Junior Member
    i don;t have a prob with my source..my brother gets it for me through one of his friends...if his friend ever burned me or him my bro would beat his ass so he knows better

Uncle_Buck is offline Junior Member
    I just got the prices for the other stuff I wanted. He wants $210 for a vial, 10cc @200mg of Test Enanthate and $210 for a vial, 10cc@200mg of Equipoise . Sounds pretty expensive to me, so I'm either gonna have to make a trip to Mexico or wait around for some better prices.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Buck I have news for you. Those prices are typical prices I see in the gyms so don't feel bad. The Eq is actually really high though IMO. I pay $74 for TT Eq.
    Stick around bro.......

M

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    I paid too much for my first cycle, but u live and learn brother. I think we all have one time or another.

J-Bud is offline Associate Member
    Wow 210 for 10CC of Test...I don't feel so bad now paying 100 bucks per, but its not what I've seen posted by Regulars...

G-S Guest
    Originally posted by Uncle_Buck
    I just got the prices for the other stuff I wanted. He wants $210 for a vial, 10cc @200mg of Test Enanthate and $210 for a vial, 10cc@200mg of Equipoise. Sounds pretty expensive to me, so I'm either gonna have to make a trip to Mexico or wait around for some better prices.
    That's pretty high bro. More than double of what I'm payin. But, if you are not risking the mail system, and dealing w/ someone you know and trust, it may be worth it.

Thread Information