MyBodyIsMyTemple is offline Associate Member

Transitioning from Dbol to test...

Bro's I am in my second week of a 4 week cycle kickstart of about 45mg a day dbol -

I have been taking my test E and EQ injects twice a week since i started the cycle, same day as the dbol-

My question is when i stop the dbol, i will be in my fourth week of test/EQ, so will I lose any strength or mass gains i made with the dbol? Or will the test/EQ combo at the least give and maintain the strength and size i gained from the dbol?

I am loving the strength and size im seeing already i dont wanna see it drop off not one bit - im hoping someone will say i will see the same if not more/better results when the test/EQ kicks in hard(which i hope is by the fourth week!)

im gaining qiality mass too so far, the ldex and adex plus my super clean diet are all really keeping the water/bloated look totally away, still making great gains tho (BTW i upped the nolva to 20mg today as i felt a slight hardening and soreness on my nips, better safe than sorry)

wks 1-4 dbol 45mg ED
    wks 1-14 test En 500mg/wk
    wks 1-13 EQ 500mg/wk
    wks 10-16 winny 60mg ED

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    I would say that youre not going to experience a major drop in strength. You may not see as rapid of increases as you did w/the dbol ....look at it this way-
    If a person gets very strong very fast from gear he is more likely to not be able to maintain said strength once off the gear....but if a person gets real strong over a span of say 12 or more weeks, he is more likely to keep much of the strength gains.....this goes for muscle growth as well of course.

JMHO

D

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    I just did the same thing you are doing, stopped dbol last week, I went 4.5 weeks. I was using only 30mg. I have continued right along with my strength gains and weight is stable a week later. I asked the same question and it worked out very well. No worries.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Strength will stay the same bro,and gradually increase as your cycle progresses

MyBodyIsMyTemple is offline Associate Member
    cool thanks-

i just dont want any "dip" when i stop the dbol , im hoping the 4 weeks and 2000mg of test and almost 2000mg of EQ in total kicks in nicely at that time

and da Bull when do you think the Test/EQ combo and synergy will peak? Is there a certain point in the cycle it will reach its max potency or is it continously gaining momentum all the way thru till cycle end, even though dosage remains constant?

thx

Thread Information