Tough to inject...........

Sup guyz,

After done w/ winny tabs for the 1st half of cycle, now I'm using the winny V (liquid). Problem is this: once I withdraw the winny and put in shoulder, I cant push it in, no matter how many strength I use. So I take it out and put in another spot on shoulder, still the same case so I take it out and push it to the air, after I use plenty amount of strength, these suckers rushed out like cums and I wasted like 1 ml of them by repeating it 3 times, finally I use the glute and push the hardest I can and it finally went in. I never have any difficulties w/ other gear b4. Do anyone of u had this problem b4???

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Everyone has that with water based winstrol .

Shake the hell out of that vial before you draw out. Then quickly draw the gear out, and go straight to sticking. That means you should have already swabbed your injection site and the alcohol should be dry. . .all ready to go. Draw out, take aim, FIRE!!!
    ( Y )

solid90062 is offline Member
    if it works the same, like most claim...drink it and save yourself the "pain in ass"..haha I made a joke

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    what kind are u on?is TT ?thats known to be thicker than say the upjohn ,therefor harder to inject.like Papapump said be ready,shake the bottle like crazy,and hit right away otherwise the crystals will clog up the pin.what gauge r u useing?

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Not a big fan of injecting so I would say just drink it!

I used 23 gauge and the brand is jurox, its mexican brand but formally from austrailia. The reason I dun drink is 2 reasons: 1st is that I had enough 50mg tabs for the 1st 6 weeks and my liver needs a break, 2nd is that I strongly believe injecting is more efficient than drink it, even thought its 17 aa, but some of its value will still destroyed by the liver. After 1st 2 injecting (50mg/ml), i felt so pumped and tight eva, which 2 tabs of 50mg/ day cant compare w/ it............................

Maybe for others drinking it is good, but I personally experinced that drinking it will waste a lot of its real value.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    Just swallow it

Thread Information