Firmbottoms is offline Junior Member

Help with Cycle/Injury

Hi Bros
    I avoid the cold and the flu and half way into my Deca cycle I think I have injured my shoulder...cant seem to do incline without some discomfort and dont seem to be able to sleep on the shoulder at night even with pain killers..the question is I am half way into my Deca cycle so should I stop and wait for my body to heal and stop training completely or should I carry on with the cycle but dont train my chest or back/shoulders

Any ideas?

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    that sucks.thats weird deca always helps me from sustaining injuries.a shoulder injury is nothing to mess with .i would take it easy and let it heal.and whatever u do dont lift on pain killers.

Firmbottoms is offline Junior Member
    bump

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    If it is stopping you from training there seems little point in continuing your cycle.Try training other parts and only using light weight on the shoulder area.Warm the area up well before lifting but deca normally helps relieve the pain from aching joints.

Don,t ever lift whilst using pain killers you could do some serious damage and not even feel it

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    I personnally would cut the cycle short as you will not be able to train intensely enough

Thread Information