detroit is offline Banned

Propecia and Tren...?

Looking for some input on the use of Propecia while cycling with Tren (not tren only...but tren/Test).

I know that finasteride will help block the DHT broght on by the test, put how exactly would Tren effect the use of Propecia? I know that Tren is a nandrolone derivative similar to deca , so would that mean that Tren also goes thru the 5AR to convert to dihydronandrolone too?

I guess what i would really like to know if a finasteride and Tren combo would cause the same "reverse" effects of finasteride as a Deca and finasteride combo is said to have?

bump...anyone??

bowie is offline Member
    bump

Someone has to have knowledge about this???

DHT is the most androgenic of all the possible compounds in a tren /test stack, so if MBP is a potential problem, and you're worried about it, taking finasteride would sbe a better alternative than not taking it.

Understood...

But are there any issues to be worried about with tren and finasteride, as there are with Deca and finasteride. Since Tren and Deca are both "Nandrolone derivatives"??? Please advise...Thanks, Detroit

Quote Originally Posted by detroit
    Understood...

But are there any issues to be worried about with tren and finasteride, as there are with Deca and finasteride. Since Tren and Deca are both "Nandrolone derivatives"??? Please advise...Thanks, Detroit
    No, tren isn't susceptible to 5a reductase, as far as I know. So, finasteride won't have any effect on tren.

Thread Information