beefydragon is offline Member

Got the jitters...

Okay,

So I've started 8mg Albuterol tablets yesterday... then 16mg today... Man I have the jitters!!! could hardly focus on taking today to my co-workers... Well, I did work late until 2:00am on a system maintenance. HOwever, is this jitter normal for you guys either taking Clen or Albuterol? (no, i'm not doing the inhalers, it's the tablet form) Thanks!

BD

BiggerBri2002 is offline Senior Member
    Beefy,

YEAH...Clen will give you the jitters alot. Give you headaches. Make you sweat...all that good stuff!

Let me know how the Clen works. I am starting mine in a few weeks. Still trying to find some ephedrine though.

What are you guys using during your clen cycles???

beefydragon is offline Member
    Actually I'm not using Clen ... instead my doc prescribed me high doses of Albuterol... I've done some research and 16mg of Albuterol is equivalent of 160mcg of Clen... However, Albuterol won't elevate the body temperature as much...

I've taken Clen many years back, it definitely gave me the symptoms, and i guess i did loose some weight... however, you still have to keep a pretty clean diet...

PS. First time i got checked out by a bunch of people in ages... :P

Jeremy34 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBri2002
    Beefy,

YEAH...Clen will give you the jitters alot. Give you headaches. Make you sweat...all that good stuff!

Let me know how the Clen works. I am starting mine in a few weeks. Still trying to find some ephedrine though.

What are you guys using during your clen cycles???
    They still sell ephedrine as a brochodilator. Some places should come up if you do a search. Also, some gas stations here still sell it. It just doesn't have the caffeine that stackers and others had.

Thread Information