Thread: help with cycle

palumbo is offline Member

help with cycle

hey guys just need some help first cycle my stats are 5"11 243 meduim body fat 36 inch waist.

my buddy is the one setting me up with how much i should do i just wanted get a second opinion. he has done 3 or 4 cycles himslef so i owuld hope he knows what he is talking about but i just wann amake sure.

he told me to pyramid the amounts going from low to high back to low

what i will be running this cycle is test enanthate ,deca nolva, clomid for pct and throwing in the clen somewhere in the middle. i have read all about the two weeks on two weeks off cycle clen and eca so no real questions with that.

so here we go

ennathate
    weeks1-2 enanthate 500mg
    weeks3-6 enanthate 750mg
    week7-8 enanthate 500mg

deca
    week 2-3 450mg
    week4-5 600mg

got cut off

dea week6-7 450mg

i was thinking of throwing in the clen maybe around week 4? i have one bottle of
    the ventapulmin syrup and i know all the stuff is legit

to me what i have read the amount of enanthate and deca is pretty big i am a fairly big and he siad becuase of that i should take a little more eeven though this is my first cycle

do u think that 8 weeks of enanthate and 6 of deca is long enough to see results ?

and would it be worth while to throw in some winny of something near the end to add tot he clen?

thanks in advance

razor67 is offline Banned
    dont pyramid doses...old school

Da Bull is offline Banned
    To short!!The deca won't really do it's thing til around week 6.The test around week 4-5.Your just cheating yourself of gains and throwing money away.Also don't pyramid doses.Keep the dose even so your blood levels won't flucuate.It will also decrease your chances of sides,and put you in an optimum inviornment for muscle growth.

ok goodstuff so if i lower the levels a little bit and strecth out the enanthate to ten weeks and the deca to 9 would that be ok ?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I agree with the other guys as well....... cycle is to short and you need to keep dosages the same throughout the cycle.

Since this is your 1st cycle drop the deca and run the cycle like this

1 - 10 Enan 500mg/wk
    1 - 12 Nolva 10mg ED
    1 - 12 L-dex .25mg ED

Start PCT 2 weeks after last Enan injection
    Day 1 300mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex
    Day 2 -21 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex
    Day 22 - 28 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex

Example...

WK1-11 500mgs Test
    Wk 1-10 400 mgs Deca

Pct will start 2 weeks after last test shot,as both esters will be clearing at the same time.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    listen to da bull he will not steer you wrong bro!

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You guys see it's his first cycle........ right?

MyBodyIsMyTemple is offline Associate Member
    i would do just the test if its your first cycle and save the deca for your next cycle-

what are your ideal goals to achieve from this cycle?

i would love the best of both worlds put on some size without to much fat gain that is why i was wondering about where i should thrown in the clen in my cycle i have read some people do it in the middle and some wait till the end

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Yes I did Mm..i saw you posting ahead of me and I knew what you would type.I was just educating him a little.

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by palumbo
    i would love the best of both worlds put on some size without to much fat gain that is why i was wondering about where i should thrown in the clen in my cycle i have read some people do it in the middle and some wait till the end
    Save clen for PCT IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    mudman has a point, he wont steer you wrong either!! go with the test only cycle. 500mgs a week for 10-12 weeks

i have already got the qv deca so should i just save it for another cycle and to be honest depending on what happens with this one i am not sure if i will do another one

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    mudman has a point, he wont steer you wrong either!! go with the test only cycle. 500mgs a week for 10-12 weeks
    That's my advice as well. Test is BEST@~!

i have already got the qv deca so should i just save it for another cycle and to be honest depending on what happens with this one i am not sure if i will do another one
    Mud layed out a perfect first cycle..mine were for educational purposes.

thanks for the advice gentle men been a great help keep u guys updated on how it is going

actually one more quick ? diet wise i have eating high protein meduim carb low fat should iu stay with this cycle my carbs or what?

actually one more quick ? diet wise i have eating high protein meduim carb low fat should iu stay with this cycle my carbs or what?
    talk to the people in the diet forum they will help you there. swolecat is the man in that forum he will critique any diet proposals you throw at him.. good luck man

just curious, how old are you?

Bigbowboski is offline Member
    HAsnt this board got a little conservative here lately..

I understand that deca wouldnt be a good first choice but what about running the test with EQ..

See palumbo... I was taught that deca can give you gyn from post estrogen. Test can give you gyn from estrgen buildup. so if you end up getting gyno you will not know which drug gave it to you there for you will not know what to run to combat it,

Nolva helps with gyno from test and i forget what is used for the deca.. I think its b-6

As far as eq goes. its mild and the gyno cases are rare to none. The gains are slow but with good quality. i would look into running test and eq..just my 2 cents.

But yes Dabull is the bomb in my book

hung bro i am 26 i wish i woulda found this site earlier u guys are just a fountain of info

Dont worry about excess fat.. If you want to grow.. gorw.. Then cutt later. Eat eat and more eat.. Its your money. either eat, or just give your gear its your choice..

You might gain an extra 2 % of BF..thats it.. Do your cardio 3 times a week on a empty stomach at 30 mins each time. JUST WALK thats it

hung bro i am 26 i wish i woulda found this site earlier u guys are just a fountain of info

if others will agree. look into getting you some eq. It must be ran at a minimum of 12 weeks. stop it 1 week shy of your test and start pct 2 weeks after last test inject

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbowboski
    It must be ran at a minimum of 12 weeks.
    That's why I'd say go with just test your first time. Then EQ next cycle. Then deca 3rd cycle maybe. Unless you're in some rush, (which is the wrong frame of mind for bodybuilding) then take it slow. I would suggest just 10 weeks of test to see how you take it and go from there. That way you just need 2-3 months off before your next cycle which you can make a much bigger one based on how the first went. JMO though. That's the current plan I'm on. After 2 cycles like that you'll have 20-30 extra quality lbs in about 3/4 a year. Not bad in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    That's why I'd say go with just test your first time. Then EQ next cycle. Then deca 3rd cycle maybe. Unless you're in some rush, (which is the wrong frame of mind for bodybuilding) then take it slow. I would suggest just 10 weeks of test to see how you take it and go from there. That way you just need 2-3 months off before your next cycle which you can make a much bigger one based on how the first went. JMO though. That's the current plan I'm on. After 2 cycles like that you'll have 20-30 extra quality lbs in about 3/4 a year. Not bad in my book.
    i couldnt put it any better than that. totally agreed..

Thread Information