Thread: college athlete

Drkodiak1 is offline Associate Member

college athlete

Hello im a college football player and im in my senior year and want to do a cycle. Could someone help me develop a cycle with a detection time lower than 1 1/2 months. i was thinking of sus and anavar

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    I think that athletes shouldn't cheat and its bad enough that some do. Its one thing to use gear for cosmetic enhancement as there is no rule against it, but that is just lying and being dishonest.

Besides, do your own research, don't expect others to do it for you.

SuffocateX is offline Junior Member
    Wow UrbanLegend. Well, there's not a whole lot you can do with a detection time of less than 1.5 months.. Definitely not sustanon . Do some research man its not difficult. Everyone's doing it.

StevePJC is offline Member
    Is this an NCAA school? What sport?

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanLegend
    I think that athletes shouldn't cheat and its bad enough that some do. Its one thing to use gear for cosmetic enhancement as there is no rule against it, but that is just lying and being dishonest.

Besides, do your own research, don't expect others to do it for you.
    LOL sounds like your fed up..I think more athletes should at least think about what they are doing before they do it. Most people I see come on here talking about playing college football and steroid use have no clue what they are talking about and just want everyone else to tell them what they should do.

I seriously don't see why so many of them are waiting til the last month or so to start a cycle. Why would u want to do pct during 2 a days? Or even regular season..

Football is a great sport that is mostly based on SKILL not size and strength. The majority of people that come on here are thinking that steroids are going to make them better football players. Honestly i'd hate to throw on 20 pounds before I went into camp and was so uncoordinated I looked like I haven't ran all winter. I love to shoot pool. I got the biggest guns around here in guys that shoot pool but I sure as hell am not the best.

If you are going to use,then I personally believe it would be a good idea to plan your cycle out during season and as soon as the offseason starts, hit it hard. Then, work on your skills as the new year would come in.. You could actually use your weight gain as a bonus instead of something that is hindering your talent....JMO

billy_ba is offline Associate Member
    you could use test propionate and tren acetate(fina) and be ok, the prop has a detection time of 2 wks and the tren is 5 wks. what are your stats?

woodiechopper is offline Associate Member
    Just cause the guy plays football, everyone piles on. Everyone uses AS for different reasons ranging from purely cosmetic to entirely medical (HRT). Are we going to start asking people to justify themselves to get advice?

billy_ba is offline Associate Member
    people come here for advice and I think its ok to help them. I can think of lots of threads where newbies would ask if dbol only cycles are good. The point is this board is here to help people so the dont do anything stupid and hurt themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by woodiechopper
    Just cause the guy plays football, everyone piles on. Everyone uses AS for different reasons ranging from purely cosmetic to entirely medical (HRT). Are we going to start asking people to justify themselves to get advice?

Quote Originally Posted by woodiechopper

He can do whatever he wants. I'm just trying to say think it over,and its not going to help you be a better player in that short amount of time. If anything it could hurt him. People post for others opinions on the subject on here. They aren't always going to be what he/she may want to hear. JMO

Brentice9 is offline New Member
    i say go for it my man. i know what you're feeling being a college athlete. steroids are going to help, trust me. sus will stay in you for a while, and that's a chance you have to be willing to make. but trust me, i know the pressures that come along with playing football in college, and i know it can make someone's life just to see the field for one play. good luck my man. kick some a$$...

also, i'd just like to ad that not everyone on here aspires to be a body builder and not all of us have the money, resources, or time to be doing massive cycles and i think that is something that is commonly overlooked. i appreciate all the advice this board has to offer b/c there seems to be some very knowledgable people on here, but they must realize some people have certain perameters that they cannot step out of...
    Last edited by Brentice9; 05-28-2004 at 12:31 AM.

sooners04 is offline Senior Member
    Majority of the All-American class athletes use AS. Why should he have to be left behind. Just don't ask for cycles or sources, everyone really hates that. Just look in the educational threads and there is a cycle planner in there. I wish I had access to AS when I played college baseball, I might making money at it.

Quote Originally Posted by sooners04
    Majority of the All-American class athletes use AS. Why should he have to be left behind. Just don't ask for cycles or sources, everyone really hates that. Just look in the educational threads and there is a cycle planner in there. I wish I had access to AS when I played college baseball, I might making money at it.

Wait til hes on pct during practice.....Thats why u bulk up in the winter...focus on your skills...20 extra pounds or so isnt going to be muscle and even if he did gain all muscle weight is weight.. No one is going to be able to adapt to the weight change that fast and be coordinated and as fast as he was.. At this point and time he should be focusing on football..Not steroids . The gains he actually would get from a good solid cycle..well good luck keeping them on during 2 a days,not to mention the side effects..Those will help you out a lot during practice also..

sooners04 is offline Senior Member
    NCAA athletes take AS all the time, been there seen it, somehow they do just fine.
    Last edited by sooners04; 05-28-2004 at 03:01 AM.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro here's a list of detection times - do your own research before putting potentially life altering chemicals into your body - don't rely on your buddies or strangers on the internet - safety first Bro

Steroid Detection Times

Anavar : 3 weeks
    Anadrol : 2 months
    Andriol : 1 week
    Boldenone Undecyclenate : 4-5 months
    Clen : 4-5 Days
    DBol : 5 weeks
    Deca : 18 months
    Ephedrin : 4-5 Days
    Halo : 2 months
    Methamphetamin : 6-10 Days
    Nandrolon Phenylprop : 12 months
    Nilevar : 5-6 weeks
    Parabolan : 4-5 weeks
    Proviron : 5 weeks
    Primo Depot : 4-5 weeks
    Sustanon : 3 months
    Spiropent : 4-5 days
    Test cyp : 3 months
    Test enat : 3 months
    Test Prop : 2-3 weeks
    Trenbolon Acet : 4-5 weeks
    *Test supspenison No metabolites. t/e should
    be back to normal in days
    Equipoise : 4-5months
    Winny oral : 3 weeks
    Winny inj : 2 months

to be safe u have to use estherless comounds, test base, tren base, and eq base. This way they will be sure to be out of your system 1-2 days after last shot. You have to stick with the stuff that is out of u fast bc you never know when they are going to test u.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    true lwb, but lets face it...not too many guys make their own eq or test base...i'm sure there are some but in this guy's case, i'm sure he doesn't have a source for it

goodgear44 is offline New Member
    I played D1 college football for 4 years and ran 2 cycles per year. One in the spring after NCAA came and one in the summer. Stick with **** that is in and out. Test Prop. Winney. Anavar . etc. Things with less than 1 week.

If your school is like mine random tests can be a problem. I would always run EQ Winney and Sometimes Tren . but i also had cleansers on hand for tests.

It is a rule that they have to give 24 hour notice or they cant test you.

goodgear44 is offline New Member
    I got tested 1 week after finishing a winney, EQ, tren cycle and tested clean with a little cleanser work. If you take everything you need to you can clean up your urin and keep it from showing up as diluted

Thread Information