EastCoaster is offline Banned

Proposed Cycle - Questions

Weeks 1-3 -- 210mg d-bol (30mg ED)
    Weeks 1-10 -- 150mg Test E
    Weeks 1-12 -- 300mg Sust (75mg EOD)
    Weeks 1-12 -- 300mg EQ
    Weeks 14-17 -- Clomid Treatment

I have all the above already on hand.

I have provilon but I still need to get novaldex (cant find any of those good research labs)

Now...... I was considering eliminating the Dbol , it might not be necessary considering the prop from the sust. I also have some winstrol I was considering throwing in at the end (though I rather have anavar ).

What do you think?
    Last edited by EastCoaster; 05-27-2004 at 02:50 PM.

Also.... what doses are recommended for the priv. & nolv? I dont have a real problem with gyno, but I have never taken this high of a dossage before, so I just want to be on the safe side.

Thanks bro's

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EastCoaster
    Weeks 1-3 -- 200mg d-bol
    Weeks 1-12 -- 300mg EQ

I have provilon but I still need to get novaldex (cant find any of those good research labs)

Now...... I was considering eliminating the Dbol , it might not be necessary considering the prop from the sust. I also have some winstrol I was considering throwing in at the end (though I rather have anavar ).

What do you think?
    Is this your first cycle? You may wnat to increase test e to 400-500mg E4D.

simplyjakked is offline Member
    i shouldnt answer because your a bills fan but i will anyway. i would either drop the sus or the test e, prefer dropping sus. i believe in low doses but your kind of pushing it! i would up the test to 500 mgs/wk or 400mgs/wk depending on how many mgs a shot you get. i would run the test a few weeks longer than the eq and 20mgs nolva a day is plenty!

Second cycle.

My frist cycle was 250mg of Test E and 200mg of EQ for 10 weeks with great results.

How often are you taking d-bol? Try 100mg ED weeks 1-4. Drop sus. Increase test e. and run nolva throughtout cycle at 10-20mg ED. Run test e 1 week longer than EQ. Wait 2 weeks start PCT. You may want to consider 3-4grams tribulis ED to help keep your boys in check. Thats what I would do anyway.
    Last edited by kronik; 05-27-2004 at 01:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kronik
    How often are you taking d-bol? Try 100mg ED weeks 1-4. Drop sus. Increase test e. and run nolva throughtout cycle at 10-20mg ED. Run test e 1 week longer than EQ. Wait 2 weeks start PCT. You may want to consider 3-4grams tribulis ED to help keep your boys in check. Thats what I would do anyway.

I'm not too educated on Tribulis, how much does it usually go for and how often is it taken?

Thanks for all the input.

I'm pretty content with taking the sus & test e for a total of 450mg a week. I know a lot of people dont like sust. but I have got some great feedback from a few of my close friends, so I figure its worth a try.

As for the dbol .... I've never used it before, 100mg a day seems a little much?

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Not a very good cycle at all... you are not taking enough of anything.. Dbol needs to run at 40mgs ed.for only 4wks .. Need a total test of at least 400mgs ew of the same kind. No need to run different test
    Eq needs to be run atleast 400mgs for 12+wks... Need to run 10mgs nolva and .25mgs l-dex through out cycle.. No need for the winny...

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    I'm not too educated on Tribulis, how much does it usually go for and how often is it taken?

Thanks for all the input.

I'm pretty content with taking the sus & test e for a total of 450mg a week. I know a lot of people dont like sust. but I have got some great feedback from a few of my close friends, so I figure its worth a try.

As for the dbol.... I've never used it before, 100mg a day seems a little much?

40mgs ed of the dbol for 4wks
    4000mgs trib ed...

Quote Originally Posted by Russ616
    Not a very good cycle at all... you are not taking enough of anything.. Dbol needs to run at 40mgs ed.for only 4wks .. Need a total test of at least 400mgs ew of the same kind. No need to run different test
    Eq needs to be run atleast 400mgs for 12+wks... Need to run 10mgs nolva and .25mgs l-dex through out cycle.. No need for the winny...

I dont agree with you in some regard. EQ does not need to be run at 400mg for 12+ weeks. I ran it for 10 weeks at only 200mgs and I had great results. I gained over 25lbs.

A

about 20 dollars a bottle at GNC and you need 2 bottles.

about 20 dollars a bottle at GNC and you need 2 bottles.

Thanks

Boy.... I wish I could get some nolv. where the price is right <hint hint>

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Weeks 1-3 -- 200mg d-bol
    Weeks 1-12 -- 300mg EQ

What do you think?
    I'm guessing you're going with the Sust and Test E combo because like you said it's what you've got on hand. From what you're doing there it looks like you won't have the most stable blood levels. That being said though it doesn't look horrible. Just needs some small tweaks I would say. I don't know what you mean by 200mg D-bol a week since you take it ED so I'm just gonna suggest to you trying 30mg ED for weeks 1-4 since you like small dosages and seem to react well to them. Also keep the d-bol because at 75mg EOD with Sust you won't get any where near enough propionate to call it a jump start. Take your test E to week 13 as it takes 2 weeks to clear before PCT and the Sust takes 3 weeks. That way they'll both be clearing right about the same time for your PCT. That should also time it up good with your EQ as you need your test to go 1 week longer. You'd want to wait till week 15 to start your PCT since you're using sust till week 12. Proviron shouldn't be necessary but wouldn't hurt. It stops excess test from converting to Estrogen but at your doses that won't be a problem. Just get Nolva and you'll be all set. Keep your Winstrol for another time. You've got enough going on here. I believe in less compounds at higher doses but that's JMO. Your plan should work for you good if you use these few tweaks.

fabry is offline Senior Member
    just curious, what do u mean by dbol 200mg?

Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    I'm guessing you're going with the Sust and Test E combo because like you said it's what you've got on hand. From what you're doing there it looks like you won't have the most stable blood levels. That being said though it doesn't look horrible. Just needs some small tweaks I would say. I don't know what you mean by 200mg D-bol a week since you take it ED so I'm just gonna suggest to you trying 30mg ED for weeks 1-4 since you like small dosages and seem to react well to them. Also keep the d-bol because at 75mg EOD with Sust you won't get any where near enough propionate to call it a jump start. Take your test E to week 13 as it takes 2 weeks to clear before PCT and the Sust takes 3 weeks. That way they'll both be clearing right about the same time for your PCT. That should also time it up good with your EQ as you need your test to go 1 week longer. You'd want to wait till week 15 to start your PCT since you're using sust till week 12. Proviron shouldn't be necessary but wouldn't hurt. It stops excess test from converting to Estrogen but at your doses that won't be a problem. Just get Nolva and you'll be all set. Keep your Winstrol for another time. You've got enough going on here. I believe in less compounds at higher doses but that's JMO. Your plan should work for you good if you use these few tweaks.

This is the kind of reply i was looking for. Thank you.

Yes, I planned on running 30mg of dbol a day, I know I put 200mg... its actually 210, I just rounded down.

Great advice, thanks bro

too late.... now is ok
    dbol wk 1-4... and take your liver protectants

Quote Originally Posted by fabry
    too late.... now is ok
    dbol wk 1-4... and take your liver protectants

What can you take to protect your liver? Other than lots of water, I didnt know you could take something specifically for your liver.

What can you take to protect your liver? Other than lots of water, I didnt know you could take something specifically for your liver.
    Try 1 gram milk thistle ED...you can get it at any vitamin store.

Sorry meant to 100mg EOD Dbol .

Sorry meant to 100mg EOD Dbol.
    100mg EOD is non-sense, even if u mean 50mg ed that is too much!

liver protectants while on dbols:
    1gr milk thistle ed
    1gr ala ed

1gr milk thistle ed
    1gr ala ed

I agree... Thanks for the tips on protecting my liver bro's

1gr milk thistle ed
    1gr ala ed
    All I know the tabs I can get come 25mg, its kinda hard to break 5mg off, dont you think.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Is this your first cycle? You may wnat to increase test e to 400-500mg E4D.
    Second cycle.

My frist cycle was 250mg of Test E and 200mg of EQ for 10 weeks with great results.
    Quote Originally Posted by Russ616
    I dont agree with you in some regard. EQ does not need to be run at 400mg for 12+ weeks. I ran it for 10 weeks at only 200mgs and I had great results. I gained over 25lbs.

A
    EastCoaster,

I like your responses to Kronik and Russ616 (noted above). I'm glad to see other people on the board who have had good experiences with low dose cycles. I'm also glad that you have not given over to peoples suggestions to increase the doses. I think such suggestions sometimes are knee jerk responses from people who have not realized that lower doses of long-lasting compounds such as Cypionate , Enanthate , Deca and EQ can yeild excellent results.

Regarding Dbol in your cycle:
    Since there is a fast acting testosterone ester in Sustanon , you really do not need the Dbol to kick start your cycle.

Regarding the Enanthate:
    Why are you using 150mg of Enanthate EW when you're already using sustanon at 300mg EW? Since you've already had excellent results on low doses, there's really no need to increase your doses so much on your second cycle. The weekly dose of 300mg of Sustanon should be quite enough for you to get good results. Remember, each bulking cycle should yeild an approximately 10-25 pound gain in body mass. You might not gain 25 lbs every cycle. If there is a slight decrease in lbs gained, inspect your diet before you consider incerasing doses. I wanted to mention that (diet vs. dose); although, I feel I'm preaching to the choir since you've already successfully used low doses.

Overall comment:
    Besides what I mentioned above, your cycle looks good.

Best of luck with your cycle.
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 05-28-2004 at 11:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BASK8KACE
    EastCoaster,

I like your responses to Kronik and Russ616 (noted above). I'm glad to see other people on the board who have had good experiences with low dose cycles. I'm also glad that you have not given over to peoples suggestions to increase the doses. I think such suggestions sometimes are knee jerk responses from people who have not realized that lower doses of long-lasting compounds such as Cypionate, Enanthate, Deca and EQ can yeild excellent results.
    Well the main reason I suggested increasing test was due to the fact that his body had already seen synthetic test before and may not respond as well this time around. I had cosidered a low dose cycle at first and changed my mind after reading several educational threads and I decided I wanted to maximize my gains on my first cycle. Im not saying that it would not have happened on a low dose cycle but I didn't want to chance it.

Well the main reason I suggested increasing test was due to the fact that his body had already seen synthetic test before and may not respond as well this time around. I had cosidered a low dose cycle at first and changed my mind after reading several educational threads and I decided I wanted to maximize my gains on my first cycle. Im not saying that it would not have happened on a low dose cycle but I didn't want to chance it.
    This is often the reasoning behind suggesting higher doses--or that the person making the suggestion doesn't know that low doses work.

The truth is this:
    A person can continue using the same doses for several cycles. You do not need to increase your doses every cycle.

As long as you're using the time on = time off rule and/or giving your body enough time to adequately recover from the previous cycle, then your body will NOT build up a tolerance to the steroids any time soon and you will NOT need to increase doses.

Even as you put on more weight, your body can still grow on the same doses. The most important factor (and the one just about everyone most frequently messes up) is diet, as opposed to what compounds and doses are used in a cycle. If you're using steroids above the normal levels produced in your body, you're going to grow quickly--as long as your diet/nutrition (and of course rest and workout intensity) is adequate.

This is often the reasoning behind suggesting higher doses--or that the person making the suggestion doesn't know that low doses work.

The truth is this:
    A person can continue using the same doses for several cycles. You do not need to increase your doses every cycle.

As long as you're using the time on = time off rule and/or giving your body enough time to adequately recover from the previous cycle, then your body will NOT build up a tolerance to the steroids any time soon and you will NOT need to increase doses.

Even as you put on more weight, your body can still grow on the same doses. The most important factor (and the one just about everyone most frequently messes up) is diet, as opposed to what compounds and doses are used in a cycle. If you're using steroids above the normal levels produced in your body, you're going to grow quickly--as long as your diet/nutrition (and of course rest and workout intensity) is adequate.
    Thanks for the info bro, I wish this was posted before my cycle started, could have saved a few bucks.

EastCoaster,

I like your responses to Kronik and Russ616 (noted above). I'm glad to see other people on the board who have had good experiences with low dose cycles. I'm also glad that you have not given over to peoples suggestions to increase the doses. I think such suggestions sometimes are knee jerk responses from people who have not realized that lower doses of long-lasting compounds such as Cypionate , Enanthate , Deca and EQ can yeild excellent results.

Regarding Dbol in your cycle:
    Since there is a fast acting testosterone ester in Sustanon , you really do not need the Dbol to kick start your cycle.

Regarding the Enanthate:
    Why are you using 150mg of Enanthate EW when you're already using sustanon at 300mg EW? Since you've already had excellent results on low doses, there's really no need to increase your doses so much on your second cycle. The weekly dose of 300mg of Sustanon should be quite enough for you to get good results. Remember, each bulking cycle should yeild an approximately 10-25 pound gain in body mass. You might not gain 25 lbs every cycle. If there is a slight decrease in lbs gained, inspect your diet before you consider incerasing doses. I wanted to mention that (diet vs. dose); although, I feel I'm preaching to the choir since you've already successfully used low doses.

Overall comment:
    Besides what I mentioned above, your cycle looks good.

Best of luck with your cycle.

Thanks a lot. Yea, I didnt think the dbol was necessary either, and yes, I have been considering kicking the Test E. Thanks for all the help bro's

The most important factor (and the one just about everyone most frequently messes up) is diet, as opposed to what compounds and doses are used in a cycle. If you're using steroids above the normal levels produced in your body, you're going to grow quickly--as long as your diet/nutrition (and of course rest and workout intensity) is adequate.

My frist cycle ended March 29th... I've been considering starting my second cycle June 28th or August 2nd (depending when I go on vacation).

Anyhow... I'm about 5'9" 210.... not fat, but I can still lose some pounds in my stomach. I've always been active and in good shape, I played college football (running back) for a few years and when I decided to retire, I considering taking AS (since I would not be tested anymore). Well, my problem is that since my first cycle, it seems like I'm having a problem getting and keeping in shape. I'm only 22 so my metabolism is still in check. I've been running about 9-12 miles a week, usually 3 miles a jog, 3 or 4 times a week. I'm just wondering if the cycle I did could have anything to do with this? What do you think?

My frist cycle ended March 29th... I've been considering starting my second cycle June 28th or August 2nd (depending when I go on vacation).

Anyhow... I'm about 5'9" 210.... not fat, but I can still lose some pounds in my stomach. I've always been active and in good shape, I played college football (running back) for a few years and when I decided to retire, I considering taking AS (since I would not be tested anymore). Well, my problem is that since my first cycle, it seems like I'm having a problem getting and keeping in shape. I'm only 22 so my metabolism is still in check. I've been running about 9-12 miles a week, usually 3 miles a jog, 3 or 4 times a week. I'm just wondering if the cycle I did could have anything to do with this? What do you think?
    If you you suddenly went on a diet, started running and trying to lose weight, your body may have gone into emergency mode and started holding on to fat.

I tend to go through periods of time when I eat ridicuolously below my maintenance calories. During those starving times, surprisingly my body puts on fat. When I eat slightly below my maintenance caloires while being active, my body looses weight. When I eat at my maintenance calories, I gain muscle mass and when I eat above my maintenance calories, I gain muscle mass and a bit of fat.

You might want to take time to figure out your maintenance calories and adjust your diet accordingly.

Check out these threads about maintenance calroies and bulking:
    http://forums.anabolicreview.com/showthread.php?t=81064

http://forums.anabolicreview.com/showthread.php?t=74463

Thread Information