Thread: Tren stack

MonsterRugby is offline Associate Member

Tren stack

Going on my second cycle. I have a few things laying around, and today I picked up a bottle of QV Tren . Wanted your opinions on best cycles. I have Sust 250, T400, T200, Deca300, and of course the Tren. What should I take with the tren, again... This is for a mass building cycle. I have done 1 cycle and I am 6'1'' 238 10% bf. Thanks for all of the wonderful advice and help guys!

skullcrusherkid is offline New Member
    how many mg is the QV tren ...if its 75 or 80 that is the normal dosage it comes in if you dont make it yourself, i would shoot that EOD, and take about 500mg of test per week and stack the deca at a cc per week. that should be sufficient to gain a lot of mass and strength for your body structure and cycle experience

MonsterRugby is offline Associate Member
    it happens to be 75mg. Would it be better to stack with deca , or with sust. I know most of you guys are test guys but how does a deca/tren stack work, any good?

skullcrusherkid is offline New Member
    well it depends, see tren will tend to lower your sex drive along with deca thats pretty bad for your ole soldier, the sust helps you maintain with that respect. As far as results are concerned you will see more quality muscle with the deca and tren mix because my past experiences with tren are amazing when it comes to hard lean quality muscle. My boy is on sust and tren right now and he is blowing the F#$% up. but remember when taking sust you should shoot a smaller dosage eod to take full advantage of the prop in that mix.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    dude i would get least one more bottle of tren before you start, that QV tren is acetate ester you have to take it at least EOD so you only have enough to go mabey 3 weeks at mimnimal doses and i would run it with the sus def. EOD on that also and you should see some good results.

Thread Information