promiscio is offline Member

Home Made Winstrol?

My buddy, who has been a good source, says his buddy makes his own gear. He makes Winstrol Tabs that are 50mg each. Wants to charge $10 each for them. First of all, can this be made at home? Second, doesnt that seem alil expensive? Thanks

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by promiscio
    My buddy, who has been a good source, says his buddy makes his own gear. He makes Winstrol Tabs that are 50mg each. Wants to charge $10 each for them. First of all, can this be made at home? Second, doesnt that seem alil expensive? Thanks
    Yes it can be made at home....... but your "buddy" is rapeing you........ get your own powder and cap it for yourself.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes and yes. You can make it at home and he's charging you a lot for homemade stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Yes it can be made at home....... but your "buddy" is rapeing you........ get your own powder and cap it for yourself.
    What is the "powder"? I am assuming I would have to find the powder through a source to correct?

falker is offline Associate Member
    $10/cap? OMFG!!!!
    I bet he paid that for a gram.
    Any chance you mis-understood?

What is the "powder"? I am assuming I would have to find the powder through a source to correct?
    Yep........ but please don't ask...... because you will end up with endless PM's and eventually be scammed of your money

Quote Originally Posted by falker
    $10/cap? OMFG!!!!
    I bet he paid that for a gram.
    Any chance you mis-understood?
    no misunderstanding...I just called my buddy and told him the response I got from the board,,,He is calling the guy right now to tell him that, thats a ridiculous price.

And no I dont plan on asking for a source here and getting ripped off...

no misunderstanding...I just called my buddy and told him the response I got from the board,,,He is calling the guy right now to tell him that, thats a ridiculous price.

Good man........... Let us know what your friend comes back with.... I'm curious to know

To give you an idea, under $20 a gram is a typical price for the winnie powder. That's 20 of those caps worth. Therefore at most $1 each to produce. Standard mark up would call for $3-5 at most but that's still a bad price really. This is based on non-quantitive pricing as well.

falker is offline Associate Member
    50mg winny caps I wouldn't even buy, you need 50mg ED taken 12 hours apart for full effectiveness.
    Winny has a 1/2 life of 12 hours
    But if I did want them I wouldn't pay more then $2/

gixxer is offline Associate Member
    I get 50mg caps .90cents,what a riiiiiiiiiiiipppppppppppppppppppppp bro

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    yeah, your buddy is trying to rip some people off..i'd tell him to lick my balls for $10 for 50mg...

I am still waiting to hear a response from him,,,
    I only want the Winny to take along with my Cynomel. How much should I take every day? Would 5 or 10mg tabs be enough or should I look for 25mg tabs...?

ColdSore is offline Banned
    lol...if he knows the right people he could be getting winny for around $2.00 per gram...lol...hes making some hella profit @ 10 bucks a pop!!!!...

Ok, just talked to my buddy, he said the guy told him it was a high-grade of winny? That is was HCPL? grade or something like that. Any reason at all to pay that much money for Winstrol ? Are there different grades and if so to that extreme?

He also wont budge on the $10 a pill price,,,

Let me be the first to call it. .....

Ok, just talked to my buddy, he said the guy told him it was a high-grade of winny? That is was HCPL? grade or something like that. Any reason at all to pay that much money for Winstrol? Are there different grades and if so to that extreme?
    Buuuuuuuuullllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllsh*t! Higher grade my ass. He wants higher amounts of money out of you so he's trying to fill you full of sh*t not knowing that you have a community full of bro's here to compare with. Get another source. He's full of sh*t.

Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    lol...if he knows the right people he could be getting winny for around $2.00 per gram...lol...hes making some hella profit @ 10 bucks a pop!!!!...
    Keep this in mind. And also, it may be him that's getting it up the butt and isn't aware. Either way his hook-up is no use to you unless you are the most desperate person around.

Ask him to get a test on the powder and see what % of purity it is............ I would look else where

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Ask him to get a test on the powder and see what % of purity it is............ I would look else where
    He said there are three grades of Winstrol ... He said this was HCPL tested, whatever that means. Even if it was some high pure grade of Winny, would it be worth that price? I told my buddy the responses I got and he called the guy and told him, guy still says its really high quality...

TRIBOL is offline Associate Member
    dont waste your money bro. for the money it costs to buy 10 tabs from him you can get 100 from someone else if you look hard enough and at higher mgs per cap. ****, for $10 a cap, u might as well buy the injectables and u still will save money even with a domestic.

dont waste your money bro. hes just being greedy thinking he has a huge sucker right now to take his bait. listen to the bro's here when we tell you dont buy them.

TrIBOL

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    At that price he wouldn't be my buddy anymore... LOL

Forget him. Even at the highest grade he's just trying to screw you out of more money than he deserves for his work. Don't even waste your time calling him again. He obviously won't budge now because if he does he'll look like a schmuck. Just move one.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    i could cap probly 1000 winny caps in an hour if i worked fast...at 10 bucks a pop and a cost of like 100 bucks MAYBE that would be like 9,900 dollars profit...thats 10g's for an hours work...lol...this dude needs a reality check...tell him to fukk off

SAUCYgator is offline Junior Member
    seriously dont ever do business with this scumbag. with prices like that you know he has no problem ripping his friends off and i would never buy **** from him.

Yeah, I told my buddy not to buy from this guy anymore,,,

Thread Information