UrbanDawg is offline Banned

Why is it bad to switch gear during cycle ?

Here's why I ask..

I like to use Cyp as my TEST base cuase its a long ester and I can get away with biWkly shots. But Cyp take 4-5 wekks to kick in. Why cant I start my cycle shooting half Cyp half Prop EOD for the first 3 weeks then switch to all Cyp.

The Prop will get me in to the kick zone in the first week instead of waiting so long for the Cyp.

I know that very few people do this and there must be good reasons.

What are the downsides to this strategy ?

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    keep the cyp steady thruoghout....like this

wk 1-4 prop @ 75mg ed
    wk 1-10 cyp @ 500mg ew

H-BOL is offline Associate Member
    why don't you do some dbol to kick start your cycle.. just my 2cents though.. gets into your system quickly and itll do the job .. try it for the first 4 weeks..

Big Gulps, Huh? is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanDawg
    Here's why I ask..

I like to use Cyp as my TEST base cuase its a long ester and I can get away with biWkly shots. But Cyp take 4-5 wekks to kick in. Why cant I start my cycle shooting half Cyp half Prop EOD for the first 3 weeks then switch to all Cyp.

The Prop will get me in to the kick zone in the first week instead of waiting so long for the Cyp.

I know that very few people do this and there must be good reasons.

What are the downsides to this strategy ?
    There isn't necessarily a downside to this method, but the prop is better off shot ED. But if you plan on taking a larger dose of the prop when you shoot it with the cypionate , say 150+mgs, then you should be fine. Some people choose to do the prop instead of the dbol , i guess its just a matter of what you can get and what it costs you.

If you do plan on running the prop, i would extend it at least another week.

Quote Originally Posted by H-BOL
    why don't you do some dbol to kick start your cycle.. just my 2cents though.. gets into your system quickly and itll do the job .. try it for the first 4 weeks..
    i kick started my first (curr) cycle with Dbol and it bloated me and made my lower back hurt. The pumps were so ferocious I thought my skin would split. OVerall D-bol was very unpleasant for me and I dont think it gave me anything lasting.

But yo uare right - it is a good kick start if your body agrees with dbol

thanks for the advice AND I LOVE THAT AVITAR. My fav. movie of all time D&D ! (pretty lobrow but its stil funny every time i see it)

Quote Originally Posted by Big Gulps, Huh?
    There isn't necessarily a downside to this method, but the prop is better off shot ED. But if you plan on taking a larger dose of the prop when you shoot it with the cypionate , say 150+mgs, then you should be fine. Some people choose to do the prop instead of the dbol , i guess its just a matter of what you can get and what it costs you.

If you do plan on running the prop, i would extend it at least another week.

Quote Originally Posted by damiongage
    keep the cyp steady thruoghout....like this

wk 1-4 prop @ 75mg ed
    wk 1-10 cyp @ 500mg ew

Yep that looks like the way to go

btw my cycle wil be at least 16 weeks - prob 20 ...cause Im gionna use EQ also. 500Cyp / 500 EQ

will it matter that im shooting 500 Cyp & 500 EQ WITH the Propo in weeks 1-4 ?

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanDawg
    will it matter that im shooting 500 Cyp & 500 EQ WITH the Propo in weeks 1-4 ?
    no it wont matter. I shot test enan/EQ/ and prop together for the first 4 weeks and it went fine. Then i just ran enan/eq

Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    no it wont matter. I shot test enan/EQ/ and prop together for the first 4 weeks and it went fine. Then i just ran enan/eq
    im of the opinion that cyp and enath are virtualy identical - do you see them as having any signif. diferences ?

Thread Information