joevette is offline Banned

Exemestane Dosage question

I need help with the amount of exemestane I should take. I've read that 25mg a day is the right amount, although .25mg of a-dex or 2.5mg of femera are the norm and exemestane is supposed to be more powerful than both of those. Also, I'll be taking Masteron which is supposed to be anti-estrogenic as well. I'm buying it in powder form so I can use any amount, no pill splitting. Here's my cycle:

1-10 500mg Test Prop
    1-10 500mg Masteron
    1-8 50mg/day Anavar
    +clen /ECA
    1-12 Exemestane ?

Don't choose exemestane just because it's a stronger AI. If we wanted that, we'd just use higher doses of Adex. I'm not saying don't use exemestane....I'm just saying to have a good reason for using it. Either way, you're going to want to dose it such that it only limits/controls estrogen....you still want/need the benefits of estrogen. 12.5/day should be more than enough....maybe even 12.5 EOD

joevette is offline Banned
    Thanks Einstein,
    Dose the Masteron not effect the Exemestane dosage? I've read that masteron compares to proviron as far as being an antiestrogen, and I'm taking considerably more masteron than most would take of proviron.

Masteron 's a DHT derivative, so it has potential to act as an AI. A test pro and masteron cycle is going to yield very little water retention most likely. You'd probably be fine with 0.25mg EOD of Adex and 10mg/day of nolva, so I don't know what to say for exemestane.....12.5mg EOD would be where I'd start. I'd still use nolva too.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Posted by Billy_Bathgate.

His recommended Aromasin /Exemestane dosing:

>500mg test - 25mgE3d
    >750mg test - 25mgEOD
    <1000mg test - 25mgED

"Some estrogen does aid. Either way, you dont have to worry about losing that aid by using anti-estrogens. Many fear your levels will drop too low. Myself and others have used high levels of anti-es and reported levels completely within normal (1250 test + 25mg Aromasin + 20mg Nolva ED ==> 30pg/ml E2 norm=16-34) Many would have said that dose was overboard, but apparently not."

Thread Information