UrbanDawg is offline Banned

Why I dont like Dbol

I used Dbol to kick my first (curr) cycle and although it gave me a boost in strength and aggression the sides were worse than the benefits

1) Lower back pums - I did not even have to be lifting. Carrying bags of garbage to the driveway would trigger pumps that made me stop and stretch my lower back.

2) red pimple rashes - all over shoulders back inner thighs - starting to go on face till I stopped it at 10 days.

3) bloat - my face looked swollen and people said I had chipmunk cheeks.

4) Loss of gains. I dont thing the Dbol geneated anything lasting.

5) liver toxicity - probably an overrated risk but for older guys like me - its not a risk I want to take

SubmissionGrappler is offline Associate Member
    orals blow.......parden the punning

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanDawg
    I used Dbol to kick my first (curr) cycle and although it gave me a boost in strength and aggression the sides were worse than the benefits

1) Lower back pums - I did not even have to be lifting. Carrying bags of garbage to the driveway would trigger pumps that made me stop and stretch my lower back.

2) red pimple rashes - all over shoulders back inner thighs - starting to go on face till I stopped it at 10 days.

5) liver toxicity - probably an overrated risk but for older guys like me - its not a risk I want to take
    Some do not experience what you did. I don't get lower back pumps that bad, and I also tan so the pimples rarely show up. AS for bloating must steroids do that so its not a big deal to me > I just make sure to take all the ancillaries necessary during the cycle.. The gains I make on my cycle I keep minus the water. I only run dbol for 4wks and the rest of my cycle for a min of 16wks...

widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SubmissionGrappler
    orals blow.......parden the punning
    i second that

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Dawg how old are you?

gixxer is offline Associate Member
    The only bad thing i had was severe lower back pumps,but i like the results,but cant take the back pain.So there off my list!

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    I get the lower back pumps off dbol and tren but I get so **** strong suck it up and work through it bro. I have had good luck with them I jump 20lbs on my bench in 14 days easy. I have not lost much strength since the end of my cycle in april and I have been cutting

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Do the lower back pumps worsen depending on dose? I'm about to start 35mg /day of Dbol (first cycle) As long as its bareable i dont mind thats just part of the game, its when you're unable to workout... think I'm ok at 35mg?

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd like to add to that my negative experiences with dbol which were some pretty intense headaches at time and a marked drop in appetite which I hear is not unusual on dbol. The pumps were pretty bad too....at one point i had to stop shooting hoops with my little ten year old cousin because my shoulders felt like they were going to explode after twenty minutes or so of repetitive shooting.

falker is offline Associate Member
    Well aside from the painfull shoulder pumps on shoulder day I like d-bol.
    Lower back pumps suck but I like d-bol.
    No rashes, achne,or whatnot
    I like d-bol

mass junkie is offline banned
    Well I guess its not for Everyone but I sure do love it

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    I just took it for the first time 30mg 4.5 weeks as a kickstart. No acne, no bloat, have been sick for a week after and have maintained the 10lbs I gained. No back pumps. It was a very good experience for me. Was taking 10mg nolva and .25mg liqudex but I thought I would see some acne within a few days of stopping and it never appeared. Also strength has continued to go up as the teste and eq I was taking began to kick in. I give it an A+ and I was too scared to take during my first two cycles for all the horrible sides everyone talks about. Just shows you everyone's reaction is different.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Hope my experiance is as positive as yours bro, can't wait to start my cycle in about a week.

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    I go against whats popular here and run 20mg/day to jump start(4-5 weeks). I get the rockin pumps...good strength boosts...and better recovery....all without the sides.

10mg when I wake up every day.... and on training days 1.5 hours before training and on non training days right before bed.

This has worked well for 3 cycles and Ill keep doing it that way untill it stops working.

D

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    i've only used dbol twice, once with a lower dose with no sides, second time with 50mg, strength gains were decent, lower back pumps, not too bad but it destroyed my appetite.

revie is offline New Member
    D bol is overrated, stick with some test and or deca
    if your gonna do this stuff. ya gatta go full out!

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by revie
    D bol is overrated, stick with some test and or deca
    if your gonna do this stuff. ya gatta go full out!
    This is coming from a 19 yr old kid!

Dbol is a tool and when you know how to use it it does its job well.

D

elicotton is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanDawg

Hey bro, what kinda anti-e did you run?

MyBodyIsMyTemple is offline Associate Member
    tomorrow i finish my second week of 45mg ED dbol (doing a 4 week kickstart while i wait for my test and eq to kick in)-

i love the strength and pumps, and thanks to my anti e's i have no bloat, just a very very light "smooth" coating over my usually super defined abs, but not bad at all-

yes teh shoulder pumps are intense, i can only do half what i would uaually do to train shoulders, so i do less volume but more often now, still maing great gains that way-

no lower back or calf pumps when im not training them-

great experience so far except for today when i got a really bad headache that i believe is from the dbol as i rarely ever get headaches, havent had one in probably 6 months so im gonna assume its the dbol, it kept me from training today, didn't wanna go to the gym with a migrane-

I will def do dbol again in the future, but not for a while, no more than once twice a year maximum

Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    Dawg how old are you?
    46 this summer

Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    Do the lower back pumps worsen depending on dose? I'm about to start 35mg /day of Dbol (first cycle) As long as its bareable i dont mind thats just part of the game, its when you're unable to workout... think I'm ok at 35mg?
    did 30/ED and quit after 10 days

BTW i felt the Dbol kick in 4 days!!!

yeah Leon - maybe you are right... lower dose and split it up. I tokk the 30 all at once.

Quote Originally Posted by the dent depot
    I go against whats popular here and run 20mg/day to jump start(4-5 weeks). I get the rockin pumps...good strength boosts...and better recovery....all without the sides.

10mg when I wake up every day.... and on training days 1.5 hours before training and on non training days right before bed.

This has worked well for 3 cycles and Ill keep doing it that way untill it stops working.

D

Quote Originally Posted by elicotton
    Hey bro, what kinda anti-e did you run?
    none ! till i started the Test on day 11. Im sure that contributed to the bloat

SuffocateX is offline Junior Member
    Arnold couldn't have said it better....... But anyways I believe that Dianabol is great when used correctly. I have personal experience with pink Thai's and Bionabol. The bionabol is hardcore sh!t very fast acting and killer pumps. I suggest for anyone's first cycle to use Test and D-bol, but not the Russians. Methyltest is not as good as what you get in the thais and the bio's.

yeah i used the pink Tais -- they kicked in real quick

Quote Originally Posted by SuffocateX
    Arnold couldn't have said it better....... But anyways I believe that Dianabol is great when used correctly. I have personal experience with pink Thai's and Bionabol. The bionabol is hardcore sh!t very fast acting and killer pumps. I suggest for anyone's first cycle to use Test and D-bol, but not the Russians. Methyltest is not as good as what you get in the thais and the bio's.

Thread Information