Thread: Winny And Clen?

dude6298 is offline New Member

Winny And Clen?

I am thinking of running a 6-week winstrol at 50mg ed and clen cyle two weeks on two weeks off two weeks on. Is there anyting wrong with is? would I need any pct? also what do you guys think of wini-jet 100 for oral use? Will the clen be affective being on it for only 4 weeks. Any help would be appreciated.....Thanks

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Yes you would need pct, but i would recommend running test with the winny.

nsa
    Oh and get some glucosamine to help with your joints while on winny.

CCI
    CCI is offline Associate Member
    Hey bro....I'm on the same cycle. I'm on my 3rd week of Winny and just finishing my 2nd week of Clen . I'm taking 50mg/80mcg, and a **** load of Tribulus. Leaning up like crazy!!! I'm really happy so far except for the fact that the Clen is making me super tired....especially this week. And I mean tired!!! Being tired sucks! My joints are really starting to hurt now too but I'll suck it up. Good luck!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    Yes you would need pct, but i would recommend running test with the winny.

would clomid 300 mg first day 100 days 2-10 50 days 11-21 be sufficient. I am really just trying to get lean, will 6 weeks on just winstrol really affect my sex drive or cause any other problems besides with my joints?

nsa
    300 day one, 100 days 2-11, 50 days 12-21.

Quote Originally Posted by CCI
    Hey bro....I'm on the same cycle. I'm on my 3rd week of Winny and just finishing my 2nd week of Clen. I'm taking 50mg/80mcg, and a **** load of Tribulus. Leaning up like crazy!!! I'm really happy so far except for the fact that the Clen is making me super tired....especially this week. And I mean tired!!! Being tired sucks! My joints are really starting to hurt now too but I'll suck it up. Good luck!!!
    Is the trib something I should take all the way through the cycle or just for pct? Do you know if being tired is a common thing with clen ? I work construction so being tired all day would suck!

CCI
    I'm going to be taking the Tribulus all the way through, and even after probably. I like it. I'm not to sure if Clen makes everyone tired but it really messes me up. I work construction too and it definitly doesnt help. I have to really push myself and that just makes work suck...if you know what I mean. Last week with those few hot days, I was dragging myself all day and sweating like a race horse. Wasn't the best feeling but I'm trying to get results. Got to do what you got to do!

Quote Originally Posted by CCI
    I'm going to be taking the Tribulus all the way through, and even after probably. I like it. I'm not to sure if Clen makes everyone tired but it really messes me up. I work construction too and it definitly doesnt help. I have to really push myself and that just makes work suck...if you know what I mean. Last week with those few hot days, I was dragging myself all day and sweating like a race horse. Wasn't the best feeling but I'm trying to get results. Got to do what you got to do!
    Thanks bro, are you losing a lot of bodyfat with this cycle?

CCI
    I've gained a few pounds and lost a **** load of body fat! Getting nice and ripped for summer! I'm really happy with the results so far. I just hate being tired! Good luck bro!

Thread Information