biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member

deca vs fina question

i got some enantate, winstrol depot and the final piece is either 300 mg deca or fina. Any suggestions?? What difference in results should i expect. I want to put on some mass but primarily get shredded. I love the price of fina but i really dont like the side effects.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by biglouie250
    i got some enantate, winstrol depot and the final piece is either 300 mg deca or fina. Any suggestions?? What difference in results should i expect. I want to put on some mass but primarily get shredded. I love the price of fina but i really dont like the side effects.
    If you want Mass, use Deca . If you want to cut, use Fina. If this is your first cycle ever, use neither. Use just Test @ 500mg/week. More details on yourself would be helpful. Age, Height, Weight, Cycle Experience, Lifting Experience, Bodyfat, Current Diet, Current lifting program. Some of those things would help others help you out.

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    if you want to get shredded, run the fina, deca and test will blow you up, deca IMO has worse sides

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    how many cycles have you done bro? If this is your first i would say go with the test and deca only. Why? becasue with tren and winstrol you will have to be injecting ED. JMO though.

DCL
    DCL is offline Associate Member
    ever consider EQ...as an alternative?

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member

more info

sorry guys first time poster, not first time juicer. Im 6' 184lbs, 13% body fat. Ive done 3 previous cycles, I mainly do it to blast through plateaus. I thought fina was much worse then deca . I hear that fina messes with your thyroid glands and stuff.

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    The sides of deca are just as bad as fina imo. Deca dick and it shuts you down real hard. Fina just makes me break out a little, it goes away. The benefits of fina over deca are big imo. I don't care for deca and have had awsome results on fina. The only drawback is the ed eod injections. I start to look foward to them though.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    he could just run some tren enth...

if you're loooking to get shredded, but want to keep the sides down, consider running test enth, eq and winstrol .

that should do nicely with a good diet and cardio...

Thread Information