Thread: Help

TJB141 is offline New Member

Help

I am 18, and I am in week 6 of a test enanthate cycle, and I just stubled upon this website. I see know that it is very detrimental for someone of my age to be doing this, should I discontinue the cycle and start my clomid?

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    I say yes definitely. The shorter the cycle the lower the likelyhood of any complications. You got enough natural test at the moment. Wait 3 or 4 years.

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    I say yes definitely. The shorter the cycle the lower the likelyhood of any complications. You got enough natural test at the moment. Wait 3 or 4 years.
    agreed

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    Do you think I will have any bad complications?

No I think you will be fine, but stop now. Whoever sold you that stuff, if they knew you were 18, is an asshole and when you do become of age don't give a penny to that idiot. Find another source.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    finally someone smart! and who listens!

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    do a search. Sorry lozgod i had to do it. But seriously bro i dont think if you discontinue use right now you will have too many problems. But 18 is too young. I did my first one at 19. I dont think that was the greatest idea i ever had, but you live and you learn. Experience is always the best teacher.

TJB i would deffinately hang around these boards until you are ready. You will learn so much and when you are ready to juice all that knowledge will only help

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    Yes stop now and start some clomid. How much testosterone were you running bro? BTW you are a pretty smart kid. Trust me you will be thanking yourself in a few years.

I am going to discontinue use, and start some clomid. I just hope my Test production is not messed up forever.

Quote Originally Posted by PurePower
    Yes stop now and start some clomid. How much testosterone were you running bro? BTW you are a pretty smart kid. Trust me you will be thanking yourself in a few years.

I was running 300mg/wk

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon
    do a search. Sorry lozgod i had to do it. But seriously bro i dont think if you discontinue use right now you will have too many problems. But 18 is too young. I did my first one at 19. I dont think that was the greatest idea i ever had, but you live and you learn. Experience is always the best teacher.

I'm not against searches, I was just having fun with NSA. I didnt do my first cycle until I was 28. I am 30 now. Don't get all paranoid one 6 week cycle isn't gonna alter your hormones for life. If you are that big already then that is proof you don't need anything to grow.

Quote Originally Posted by TJB141
    I was running 300mg/wk
    You should be fine bro. A few more weeks and you would probably have been screwed.

Quote Originally Posted by PurePower
    You should be fine bro. A few more weeks and you would probably have been screwed.
    PurePower,

You think he would have been screwed for life? Or just for a long time. I started at 19 and did 1200mg of deca a week with no test. And i have just recently recovered. Not fully yet but very close. I am almost 21 now.

ti1t is offline New Member
    You guys think 20 years old is too young then for a Test Enan + Deca + winny cycle then?

Test 2x a week (500mg total)
    Deca 2x a week (400mg total)
    (thinking of adding winny in) 50mg daily oral tabs

Quote Originally Posted by ti1t
    You guys think 20 years old is too young then for a Test Enan + Deca + winny cycle then?

Test 2x a week (500mg total)
    Deca 2x a week (400mg total)
    (thinking of adding winny in) 50mg daily oral tabs
    I dont personally think a test e cycle would hurt. But only because i did it. I would not throw in the deca or the winny yet. Deca has been shown in some studies to stop the growth of nerve endings. With that and the deca dick syndrome you might not have sex for quite a long time. my 2 cents

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon
    PurePower,

You think he would have been screwed for life? Or just for a long time. I started at 19 and did 1200mg of deca a week with no test. And i have just recently recovered. Not fully yet but very close. I am almost 21 now.

It was just a figure of speach persay.

Thread Information