Dave41 is offline New Member

Need Help!! TEST problem

ill give you guys the rundown, So its not my first time cycling, but it is my first time running testosterone ! ive ran, a cycle of anavar alone and also dbol alone cause i was afraid of pinning, even tho this is frowned upon i did get some good results. Anyway for this cycle i decided to run testosterone cypionate . Ive injected for a week now mon and thursday at 300mg a day = 600mg a week. i started on the 6th and its now the 12th and ive been having some erection problems! Just had them yesterday when in bed with my girl and tried to masterbate today and it aint working. I dunno what could be the problem causing this maybe too high of test, or what i can do to help. Should i just stop taking the test since its only been a week, or should i start a pct or what? need as much help as i can get!!!

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    its more than likely a question of free testosterone . Test cyp is testosterone molecule bound to the cypionate ester. The ester is a chain attached to the molecule that doesn't break off for a certain amount of time. Your body may have stoped making natural test in response to the injections that havne't fully kicked in yet. If you're still having these issues in a week then theres a real issue.

It also could be in your head. Maybe MuscleInk would like to chime in and tell me if my assumptions sound correct

havanakid is offline Associate Member
    Could be a rise in estrogen.Just a thought.He may not be on an AI .I dont know.Seems like its too soon for any type of problem but everyone is different.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    ^^^^ What I was thinking. Are you running an AI along with that high of test?

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    This is a great post, you need to read this if you are not on an AI. Ancillary Reference Guide

AsEpSiS is offline Associate Member
    I agree on the need of an AI, although that does seem quick to have aromatizing issues, especially with such a long ester. It seems odd, but I have seemed to have less sex drive for the first week of starting Test E a few times...never ED, but I seemed less interested. Who knows...maybe it was in my head??? The mind can be a powerful thing when it comes to sexual performance.

So what do you think, should i continue injecting and using test as planned, im suppose to inject tomorrow, or should i stop, and if i stop would i need to use a pct? or since its only been a week, do you think i should be good? Im going to see the doctor tomorrow, get some blood work done, and check my levels just incase, and gonna bring it up with him see what he thinks but would love opinions and thoughts from guys who have more experience!

Also to answer your question, i do have HCG and Arimidex but wasnt gonna start using till week 3 as ive heard from a bunch of people/friends thats when a good time to start using at

Quote Originally Posted by Dave41
    Also to answer your question, i do have HCG and Arimidex but wasnt gonna start using till week 3 as ive heard from a bunch of people/friends thats when a good time to start using at
    see bro that could be part of the problem.Both need to be used from beginning of cycle til right before pct. I say go ahead and inject but get bloodwork asap and if E2 levels are up then we know what the problem was to begin with.

And I would also start the arimidex asap.

ppwc1985 is offline Productive Member
    Dave honestly if I were you I would stop and do a light pct, then I wouldn't cycle for a couple more years. At 21 you could have already messed your hpta up already. Doing oral cycles was not a good idea, and at your age it's kinda a stupid idea. I know that's not what you want to hear but it's best to weight till your 24-25 before cycling. You should have had all the testosterone in you already to make great gains. Good luck in whatever you decide.

Quote Originally Posted by ppwc1985
    Dave honestly if I were you I would stop and do a light pct, then I wouldn't cycle for a couple more years. At 21 you could have already messed your hpta up already. Doing oral cycles was not a good idea, and at your age it's kinda a stupid idea. I know that's not what you want to hear but it's best to weight till your 24-25 before cycling. You should have had all the testosterone in you already to make great gains. Good luck in whatever you decide.
    sh*t I didnt catch his age.I need to work this new phone app better.

ppwc1985 is offline Productive Member
    Yea my app sucks now to. Hasn't worked right in months.

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    Another case of no research. It baffles me that people are willing to stick a needle in their body and inject a substance that they know nothing about.

AsEpSiS is offline Associate Member
    ^^^^^ exactly. Very very foolish...yet surprisingly common around here

Thread Information