smalldogbigdogbrain is offline Junior Member

Question Need help deca reaction/1st bulk cycle

Ok so i am almost possitive that i had a reaction to deca300. Twice now i have had a hive show up and it seems to get a little worse everytime. I am scared to continue the cycle with out more knowledge and some good advise from the bro's. I am running deca and ENANTHATE stack for my first cycle. I know i should be doing a test only cycle for my first cycle, but im looking for big results. I read about mixed reply's when i comes to other people and reactions to thier cycle. I think i have narrowed it down to the Deca because I had no reaction to the ENANTHATE the day before. And the hive started about 4 hours after the deca shot. Now if this reaction was more than just one hive at a time i would stop taking the deca at once. I was thinking about trying to find deca that is not vet gear and try that before i give up on the deca. So if i do end the deca after 1 weak of my 10 week cycle can i continue with the test? Also i started of my cycle with a smaller dose to be safe. 1/2cc deca300 and 1/2cc enantat 250 on sunday. I had a very small hive form and go away in the middle of the night. I really didnt think much of it other then if their was a problem i needed to isolate it asap. So wanting to get up to 500mg test e and 300 deca that week i thought id get a little closer with another injection of both 3 to 4 days later. I seperated them so that if something happened i would know,, i did this in the fist place but only by hours not days. So on wensday night i injected 1 cc of test e, i had no problems with it. Thursday night i did another 1/2cc of deca and a hive formed about 4 hours later.. and went away in about 1 hour. Please i know this is a run on but i need some good advice. Would anyone suggest trying different deca other than qv? Or should i just drop the deca and finish out the test. Or should i drop the deca and find some dbol and pop them like pezz? Thanks bro's

1-10 weeks deca300/300mg/wk
    1-10 weeks anantat qv250/250mg/every 3.5 days
    10mg nolvadex everyday
    clomid pct,, about 1800mgs worth of it

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    you mention "hive" is it in the spot where you injected? Sometimes you will have a knot where you injected, is this what you are talking about?

bubbathegut is offline Member
    well that sux man, i would say u had a allergic reaction to the deca ...QV is supposed to be a decent brand and known for quality...i would stop the deca and just do the enathate for now.....i like anadrol better than dbol , but its up to u.

No but i do have about 4 of those nots right now.. One hive was on my face and the other on my hand. Both of them came and left quickly with out taking anything for it. Also i have had tons of hives in my day so i know what the buggers look like.. These were round and white with a red hot burning ring around them.

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    im runnig the same exact cycle right now but takeing injections evrey 5 days, no problems, just feeling lite headed, yeah also the nots suck,

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Take some Benedryl about 30 miunutes before you inject - 50mgs - should do the trick Bro

Im still itching some, I am thinking about taking some alegra. Now if i was allergic to the AS, wouldnt i break out or swell up at the injection site?

bump!

Thread Information