smalldogbigdogbrain is offline Junior Member

Unhappy Is anyone else allergic to DECA?

is anyone else allergic to deca ? I have been itching for about 2days now. When will the itching stop? I have been taking allegra but I start itching again when it wares off. Scary!

Never had that Problem Bro (with Deca )...but it sounds like you're spot on if alegra is taking the sides away.
    Many people that have had similar experiences find that they adjust in time, hopefully you will too.
    TSW

Thumbs down

IM thinking about switching to EQ and test for my next cycle. I have been running 300 deca /w and 500 enth/w. From what i read, 300 deca isnt enough to do much for most people. So im going to drop the deca and continue 600mg enth/w. And i hope to GOD this itching goes away soon. How about test e,, do you know anyone that has itching from test? If i still itch from it im going to bare it some how.. Deca just stays in the system too dang long to risk it if you ask me.

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    never heard of anybody ichin from juice before....but i know youve heard this before....everybody reacts different to different compounds.....IMO!

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by smalldogbigdogbrain
    is anyone else allergic to deca? I have been itching for about 2days now. When will the itching stop? I have been taking allegra but I start itching again when it wares off. Scary!
    FYI - not to scare you - just food for thought...

Worst case scenerio is an anaphylactic shock which could require epinephrine, IV Benedryl and possible prednisone to reduce swelling. If the itchiness spreads over your body and you feel any difficulty breathing - go to the ER. Thats worst case... if you are sure it has started with the Deca (according to Llewellyn it is a possibility) you shouldn't use Deca anymore...

"Anaphylaxis is a severe allergic response to specific triggers such as foods, medications, insect venom, or latex. You may be at an increased risk for experiencing anaphylaxis if you have a history of allergies or asthma, or have had an anaphylactic response previously. To find out if you or your child may be at risk for suffering an anaphylactic reaction, you may want to take our risk assessment test." Allergic-Reactions.com

I have experienced this before - but it was not gear related... in fact, I am not sure what triggered it... but it happened when I was overseas once. It started out as a skin irritation and then ended up collapsing my lungs... I keep a close eye on any signs now - 'cause a second reaction can be more deadly than the first...

H_NICOLE is offline New Member
    When Girls Take Juice... What Do They Take? Do They Have The Same Side Effects As Guy Steriods (ie, Rage, Getting Big..) Or Will They Just Like Slim You Down And Make You Cut? I Am Interested, But I Don't Want To Be Big At All. Just Very Cut. Any Suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by H_NICOLE
    When Girls Take Juice... What Do They Take? Do They Have The Same Side Effects As Guy Steriods (ie, Rage, Getting Big..) Or Will They Just Like Slim You Down And Make You Cut? I Am Interested, But I Don't Want To Be Big At All. Just Very Cut. Any Suggestions?
    Start a new thread and ask for access to the Female forum...

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by H_NICOLE

I have a suggestion. Do some research on steroids .

Another suggestion is don't hijack threads.

Steroids are to grow muscle to answer your question, wether you are male, female or other.

H_NICOLE is offline New Member
    Ok I'll Do That. Thanks I Wasn't Trying To 'hijack' Threads. I Don't Even Know What That Is.... I Just Thought We Could Post Questuons And Get Answers. But I Will Go And Do My Research Now. Thanks Again

Hey guys thanks for all of the reply's, who is Llewellyn anyways? I have a disease call angioedema"the swelling of the feet face and hands". Over time id did find the trigger that made me swell up like a balloon. Epinephrine will stop the reaction, but the only thing that will make the swelling go down is 40mg of kenologe, or prednison but it takes longer to get into the system. I have never had swelling of the throat, but for years i was scared as hell that that may happen. But with angioedema i never had itching like this and also i never had hives. It ended up i was alergic to fungis that was in my home. Yep the deca is history,, i hope im not allergic to the test! Thanks again guys!

Quote Originally Posted by smalldogbigdogbrain
    Hey guys thanks for all of the reply's, who is Llewellyn anyways? I have a disease call angioedema"the swelling of the feet face and hands". Over time id did find the trigger that made me swell up like a balloon. Epinephrine will stop the reaction, but the only thing that will make the swelling go down is 40mg of kenologe, or prednison but it takes longer to get into the system. I have never had swelling of the throat, but for years i was scared as hell that that may happen. But with angioedema i never had itching like this and also i never had hives. It ended up i was alergic to fungis that was in my home. Yep the deca is history,, i hope im not allergic to the test! Thanks again guys!
    Llewelyn is a well-recognized author on steroid use ...

Testosterone is endogenous to your body - you would really have problems if you were allergic to that. I don't think being allergic to the esters is a remote possibility...

It sounds like you got some health issues that you should be very careful about - especially overlapping drugs... like take a cotrico-steroid with an anabolic steroid probably ain't the thing to do... maybe there is a Doc that can offer you more help here (hint)... I don't want to give you destructive advice. BTW - what drugs are you taking for the angioedema that you would also be taking with the androgen cycle? Also - be advised, the testosterone could most deffinitly aggrevate your problems with water-retention... this is a side effect of androgens... especially in large doses...

Yes a doc would be the one to ask for a lot of these question, wish i had one in the family. I have not had any allergy problems sense 98, In fact the alegra im taking is from 98 and it was given to me for the angioedema. Like you said when you come into contact with the same alergin over and over things get worse. I know i am taking a risk here more so then most, but im willing to take it and that is why is tried small doses at first to see what happens. Ya and if i was allergic to test ,, BOY would i have a problem then,, NO SEx.. lol.. Thanks man dont worry i will do lots of reading before I do anything more. But im going to try to continue with the test.

Thread Information