Big Juice is offline Junior Member

EQ with Fina, is it really a good idea?

I'm currently 5'10" 200lbs, and I'm about to start my forth cycle. I'm going to try Fina for the first time. I also want to use EQ because it is by far my favorate compound and if Fina's as good as I've read they sound like a good combination. However there is one thing giving me trouble: the huge difference in half-lives.

Here's what I've come up with (the doses are intentionally low as I have overdosed in previous cycles and the sides were too much):

- Fina @ 100mg EOD; wk 1-6 (I've read you should only use Tren for about 6 wks your first time)

- Test Prop @100 mg EOD; wk 1-10

- EQ @ 300 mg/wk; wk 1-8 (front loading with 600mgs wk 1&2)

- Clomid & Nolv wk 11-15

I figure front loading the EQ will help saturate the blood levels early in the cycle and promote consistent blood concentration throughout, as will running the prop 3 weeks past the EQ (wk 8,9,&10).

Does this sound like a good way to combine EQ and Fina? Any suggestions, alternatives, or comments would be greatly appreicated.

- Big Juice

BARBENDER29 is offline Associate Member
    Doesn't look bad but,I would bump the fina up to 150mg eod and the eq up to 500mgs a week split in 2 250mg injections a week.I don';t know what your last cycles consisted of but,you obviously have experience with juice so go ahead and bump up the fina and eq.

I'll definitely consider bumping the dosages; however, as I mentioned I'm very sensative to juice (both positives and negatives). My second cycle was 750mgs of sust/wk and 400mgs of deca /wk. I experienced severe acne, hair thinning, and had some blood pressure problems as well (I also squatted 650lbs parallel weighing 225 - no sh*t). I'm pretty sure the hair thinning was because I was on Propecia as I didn't have problems with test or eq before or after. I just want to be on the cautious side; however, I don't want to run too low of dosages and just shutdown my axis for the hell of it.

Thanks for the suggestion

-Big Juice

Also as a quick note, the reasoning for the dosages is because I'm planning on trying the following diet/cycle I read in t-mag:

http://www.testosterone.net/articles/189ster.html

I'm planning on getting some professional photos done and I want to come out super ripped.

-Big Juice

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Run the Prop and Fina with ED injection.... EOD will leave blood levels less stable...... Also, frontloading is VERY over rated...... Just run the EQ through the cycle at the same dose.

1 - 15 Prop 100mg ED
    1 - 12 EQ 600mg/wk
    1 - 10 Fina 75mg ED
    1 - 15 Nolva 20mg ED
    1 - 15 Vit B6 200mg ED

Start PCT 3 days after last prop injection
    Day 1 300mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / 200mg B6
    Day 2 - 30 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / 200mg B6
    Day 31 - 37 20mg Nolva / 200mg B6

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Run the Prop and Fina with ED injection.... EOD will leave blood levels less stable...... Also, frontloading is VERY over rated...... Just run the EQ through the cycle at the same dose.

1 - 15 Prop 100mg ED
    1 - 12 EQ 600mg/wk
    1 - 10 Fina 75mg ED
    1 - 15 Nolva 20mg ED
    1 - 15 Vit B6 200mg ED

Start PCT 3 days after last prop injection
    Day 1 300mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / 200mg B6
    Day 2 - 30 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / 200mg B6
    Day 31 - 37 20mg Nolva / 200mg B6
    do it like this

1 - 15 Prop 100mg ED
    1 - 12 EQ 600mg/wk
    1 - 10 Fina 75mg ED
    1 - 15 Nolva 20mg ED

Sounds like I'm gonna have to try to brew up some more Fina (I got mine pre-made from a trusted gym source but extremely overpriced) and get some more prop & eq(also way overpriced)

-Big Juice

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Juice
    1 - 15 Prop 100mg ED
    1 - 12 EQ 600mg/wk
    1 - 10 Fina 75mg ED
    1 - 15 Nolva 20mg ED

Sounds like I'm gonna have to try to brew up some more Fina (I got mine pre-made from a trusted gym source but extremely overpriced) and get some more prop & eq(also way overpriced)

-Big Juice
    Add the B6 to the cycle it will help with keeping prolactin levles low from the fina.

Thread Information