CHEMICAL WARFARE is offline Junior Member

Question designer test and cyp weekly ratios?

Week 1-10 TEST 500mg weekly?
    Week 1-9 DECCA 400mg weekly
    Week 1-4 DIANABOL 30mg daily
    Week 8-12 WINSTROL ORAL 50mg daily
    PCT- will start 1 day after my last WHINNY tab, that's 2 weeks after my last shot of TEST! I intend to run HCG , as a precaution at 1500iu every other day x3 wk 12.

As you can see I intend to run Test week 1-10. I have two products which I would like to run side by side. First one being good old CYP 200mg/ml. The second a designer TEST consisting of the following:-

Test prop 40mg/ml
    Test enth 80mg/ml
    Test isocaproate 70mg/ml
    Test acetate 30mg/ml
    Test deconate 70mg/ml
    Test phenylpropionate 60mg/ml

My question is how would I combine both these products to give an effective weekly doseage of test?

that designer test would be a bitch to run bro. unless you inject it every other day atleast, your blood levels are gonna look like hell causing you to get some bad side effects.in my opinion i wouldnt use that designer test, your only asking for problems with it.i would just run the cyp at 500 mg/week if its not your first cycle.

if this IS your first cycle, drop the deca and winstrol , winstrol will not do much of anything the last 4 weeks.especially weeks 10-12 when your running nothing along with it.

weeks 1-12 Cyp 500 mgs/week
    weeks 1-4 Dbol 30mg's daily
    weejs 14-16 PCT

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    I would personally drop the wiiny also...no sense in running it with deca ...but running it to week 12 is the way to do it.........the test will still be in Your system for 2 weeks after your last shot.........save the winny and run it with some prop when you cut later

CHEMICAL WARFARE is offline Junior Member

Which one?

Thanks guys. No this is not my first cycle. Thought id clear that first, should have mentioned that in my original post!
    Ok so the designer test and the winny are a no go. I will stick to cyp at 500mg/wk.
    Last edited by CHEMICAL WARFARE; 06-05-2004 at 11:12 AM.

Thread Information