chinups Guest

Can you run t3 for 21 days?

Can you run t3 for 21 days?

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    imho just do two weeks just to be on the safe side.

Crankin'steiN is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoon
    imho just do two weeks just to be on the safe side.
    HUH?? WHY?? How is he supposed to ramp up and down in 2 weeks...

IMO you should run it 4 weeks at least.

supirman45 is offline Associate Member
    read mallet's posts. you can do a 7/5 cycle as long as you'd like.

Quote Originally Posted by supirman45
    read mallet's posts. you can do a 7/5 cycle as long as you'd like.
    I have heard about this 7/5 stuff.... and I sincerely disagree with the whole theory.....

supirman45 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Crankin'steiN
    I have heard about this 7/5 stuff.... and I sincerely disagree with the whole theory.....
    just curious.. do you have any clinical reasing behind your disagreeing with the whole theory? or are you simply basing your decision based on what other people have posted on various boards? I myself don't know jack about this stuff other than what I've read on this and other boards.

Quote Originally Posted by supirman45
    just curious.. do you have any clinical reasing behind your disagreeing with the whole theory? or are you simply basing your decision based on what other people have posted on various boards? I myself don't know jack about this stuff other than what I've read on this and other boards.
    Have I done tests in a lab environment?? NO.... But I'm sure he hasn't either.... Were not scientists.... I am basing my disagreement on the knowledge I have about T3. My knowledge has come from my and others personal experiences, and articles, threads, and books that I have read.

The main reason I disagree with it is that 7 days is not enough to get some good results, and obviously not enough time to ramp down..... So you would kick your thyroid up then drop off cold turkey..... This would cause a rebound..... I believe doing it the way that most do it.... 5 or 6 weeks on, with a ramp down to avoid rebound, will still work much better. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.... This is mine.

chinups Guest
    I heard the opinions but still the question is there. Can you run for 21 days? Going on vacation and just wondered if I could

Quote Originally Posted by chinups
    I heard the opinions but still the question is there. Can you run for 21 days? Going on vacation and just wondered if I could
    Can you?? Of course you can...... but will that be enough time to see some good results and still have time to ramp down to avoid fat rebound?? probably not.....

Next question....

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Theory? stuff?... to each there own I guess!

Quote Originally Posted by Mallet
    Theory? stuff?... to each there own I guess!
    Yep. I has a member at Worldclass talking about your theory. Which at least says you made him think.... I just don't agree with the theory. If you wouldn't call it a theory, what would you have me call it??

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Yep. I has a member at Worldclass talking about your theory. Which at least says you made him think.... I just don't agree with the theory. If you wouldn't call it a theory, what would you have me call it??
    A theory is something that's not practised? This isn't something new at all, it's just new to alot of people, I know it's hard for people to get around "NEW" idea's because they feel comfortable in the old way of doing things, But in my defense, how do you explain the use of thyroid hormones without monitoring your BBT? how can someone dose themselves accurately to get into the optimal range for burning the maximum amount of fat and catabolising the least amount of muscle? where is the research to support long tapering will recover your thyroid function (MYTH) Who has ever laid out proper post cycle therapy for people cycling t3, where is all the supportive information with the old school of cycling t3? or t4 for that matter? Taking t3 without monitoring your thyroid function is like taking AAS and not caring about your liver?..Alot of members have posted their success stories on this board and others, as well I have explained in depth how the thyroid function, as well as how to correct a low thyroid function or an overactive thyroid function, as well as give a lsit of supplements to support thyroid function, the connection between your thyroid and adrenals..well the list goes on....your turn?

Thread Information