Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: eq question

  1. #1
    hung-solo's Avatar
    hung-solo is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    HEELS 2005!!
    Posts
    3,977

    eq question

    how often does eq have to be injected? also, what sides come with it?

  2. #2
    JDog3497's Avatar
    JDog3497 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    309
    EQ should be injected at least twice a week, but id shoot it E3D if it was me

  3. #3
    Russ616's Avatar
    Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Anabolic Review
    Posts
    1,217
    Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    how often does eq have to be injected? also, what sides come with it?
    Can be shot once a week but is recommended twice to keep levels more constant...

  4. #4
    hung-solo's Avatar
    hung-solo is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    HEELS 2005!!
    Posts
    3,977
    thanx guys, you think it would be a good ideat to run it in a first cycle along with test and anavar ?? just curious

  5. #5
    Russ616's Avatar
    Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Anabolic Review
    Posts
    1,217
    Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    thanx guys, you think it would be a good ideat to run it in a first cycle along with test and anavar?? just curious
    Too much gear for a first cycle not worth it. Stick with the test anavar and drop the idea of eq. Save if for the next...

  6. #6
    hung-solo's Avatar
    hung-solo is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    HEELS 2005!!
    Posts
    3,977
    Quote Originally Posted by Russ616
    Too much gear for a first cycle not worth it. Stick with the test anavar and drop the idea of eq. Save if for the next...
    thanx that is what i kind of figured.. what kind of sides come with eq?? also gains?

  7. #7
    Pale Horse's Avatar
    Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ACLU headquarters
    Posts
    6,425
    If it were me I would run the test and EQ and try to bulk up. Var will make you hard but not gain in much size

  8. #8
    damiongage's Avatar
    damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Pergatory
    Posts
    3,454
    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    If it were me I would run the test and EQ and try to bulk up. Var will make you hard but not gain in much size
    me too

  9. #9
    Aku's Avatar
    Aku
    Aku is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Upon Arrival
    Posts
    52
    me three....your virgin receptors will love you for it....trust me. But, I think var is cool....but, you actually need a lot for it to be happy with the results....

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •