jmp51483 is offline Member

Question for a buddy of mine

Well guys I just found out a somewhat close friend of mine didn't come off of his cycle correctly... He was running a low dose of only 1 cc a week of Test E.. He really didnt know what he is doing but anyway... he didn't use clomid or Nolva at all either.. Now about 5 weeks later he has some puffiness of the nipples, its pretty noticeabe if he has a tight shirt on. Would me giving him some of my clomid and/or Nolva help him? Or is it too late for him? Thanks for the input guys!

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    if you have extra nolva have him run it 80 mgs a day until the puffines is gone,

CCI
    CCI is offline Associate Member
    Ouch! Bump

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    yea run some nolva at 40mg to start off with. If that doesnt work after a few weeks bump it up to 80mg. Your friend wasnt very smart.

jmp51483 is offline Member
    Ok guys thanks,

yea your right he wasn't very smart.. He didn't even bother to tell me about it but we were working out and I kept noticing it so I came out and asked him. He wasnt even familiar with PCT

H-BOL is offline Associate Member
    people gotta do their research before starting their tripinto the greatbeyond hahah

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jmp51483
    Well guys I just found out a somewhat close friend of mine didn't come off of his cycle correctly... He was running a low dose of only 1 cc a week of Test E.. He really didnt know what he is doing but anyway... he didn't use clomid or Nolva at all either.. Now about 5 weeks later he has some puffiness of the nipples, its pretty noticeabe if he has a tight shirt on. Would me giving him some of my clomid and/or Nolva help him? Or is it too late for him? Thanks for the input guys!
    I would take 80mgs nolva until symptoms go away...

Thread Information