Thread: Proviron

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member

Proviron

hey guys,

i was reading up on proviron and well, wouldnt it be better if i ran proviron during cycle rather than nolva?

'You should be aware that Proviron is also an estrogen antagonist which prevents the aromatization of steroids . Unlike the antiestrogen Nolvadex which only blocks the estrogen receptors (see Nolvadex) Proviron already prevents the aromatizing of steroids. Therefore gynecomastia and increased water retention are successfully blocked. Since Proviron strongly suppresses the forming of estrogens no re-bound effect occurs after discontinuation of use of the compound as is the case with, for example, Nolvadex where an aromatization of the steroids is not prevented. One can say that Nolvadex cures the problem of aromatization at its root while Nolvadex simply cures the symptoms. For this reason male athletes should prefer Proviron to Nolvadex. '

i havent heard people using proviron much which made me wonder that's all

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    i have ran proviron alone during one previous cycle and liked the results.

my favorite anti would have to be femara, however it will take a while for your lipids to return to normal levels after use.

if you can get the proviron for a decent price, i would try it to see.

keep the nolva on hand though just in case.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    During a cycle, especially long ones, I recommend switching up Proviron and Nolvadex (can also use Arimidex and other options) and saving Clomid for PCT only. This way you don't spend too much time on a substance that could have long term sides (like Clomid's effects on vision).

Generally speaking - for every 100mg of testosterone , I do 10mg of Proviron or 2mg of Nolvadex... For example, 500mg of TE with 50mg of Proviron or 10mg of Nolvadex ED.

Proviron is useful post cycle too... fuk - I have been off the gear for awhile but started using it to keep androgen levels up while doing a lot of cardio and calorie restriction (too things that can lower natural testosterone levels and bring up signs of overtraining)... it helps you generally feel better too... IMHO

ColdSore is offline Banned
    im useing proviron right now...and i just bumped it from 25mg ed to 50mg ed and it does have an effect on sex drive...and keeps you pretty dry...i would choose l-dex or femera in a cycle of say, test and deca ...but proviron in a prop/tren ...JMO

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    I have read that Nolvadex is better on the lipid levels, which is very important. However that has been my million dollar question too. Proviron seems like the better choose to me too. You can take both tegether but on a cycle like I am starting which is very basic:

500mg Test E a week 1-11
    400mg Deca a week 1-10
    50mg Dbol ED week 1-4
    50mg Winny ED 6-14

Anti- E and PCT included. Still debating on Anti-E method.

A combination of Nol. and Prov. may be overkill. My goal, like everyone else I'm sure, is to keep as much gains as possible with as little bloat as possible.

hey Lozgod, my cycle is test e 500mg wks 1-12 and dbol 35mg e/d wks 1-4
    i was going to use ldex/nolva throughout

with clomid/nolva for pct, but now i look at it i was thinking maybe i should try prov

hmm

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by map200uk
    hey Lozgod, my cycle is test e 500mg wks 1-12 and dbol 35mg e/d wks 1-4
    i was going to use ldex/nolva throughout

with clomid/nolva for pct, but now i look at it i was thinking maybe i should try prov

hmm
    Decisions decisions decisions. I think I am gonna do Proviron and Nolvadex . This is my second cycle. The first one I had no anti-E, so my biggest worry is the sides. I am treading in new waters. I hate sides.

nolva/proviron is a good combo....as is nolva/l-dex....either way you cant go wrong IMO

would i run prov during cycle or in pct?

and at what amts, cheers guys

during....then just use nolva and clomid for your pct...dose would be anywhere from 25mg-75mg depending on how gyno prone you are, and how heavy the cycle is

ahh right thanks mate, its just test e 500mg wks 1-12 dbol 35mg e/d wks 1-4

so 25mg e/d and bump it up if signs of gyno

48ngoin is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    nolva/proviron is a good combo....as is nolva/l-dex....either way you cant go wrong IMO
    ColdStone is KORRECT! I've done Proviron 50/Nolva 20 and currently doing L-dex .5/Nolva 20. My little boobies stay little. Tits are great, but not on men.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I like Proviron in PCT - it seems to favorably effect sex drive. During cycle, Proviron can lead to increased gains ... some studies indicating that it frees of SHBG to make the concurrently ran androgens more effective. An interesting property if its true... especially if exogenous androgen use causes an increase in SHBG over time...

For your cycle, "my cycle is test e 500mg wks 1-12 and dbol 35mg e/d wks 1-4" I would run just the liquidex or the nolvadex . You don't want to attempt to block all the estrogen - your body needs some kind of homeostatis and dumping a lot of androgens into your blood with out some estrogen conversion can cause its own issues. In fact, estrogen tends to cure many of the sides that can develop from exogenous androgen use... such as the increase in LDL (bad) cholesterol.

Thread Information