du5tin is offline New Member

How is this for a 2nd cycle?

After posting my much-flamed, pyramid-styled, first cycle of low amounts of Test and Deca , I have decided to do it right this time. Hows this for a second cycle?
    Weeks 1-10 Deca-Durabolin 300mg/week
    Weeks 1-10 Test Enanthate 250mg/week
    I cant afford to buy anymore Test at the moment, but I say 250mg a week is better than nothing at all. What do you think?

BEEF is offline Associate Member
    basic,but good. run your test a liitle longer then the deca . maybe through in some prop.1-4

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    If your wanting to run the deca at 300mg EW I would run the test at 400mg EW minimum elsewise your going to shut your self down.

i would like to at some point try test e @500mg/week, but my system is sensitive and i dont think ill be needing that dosage for while.....

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    it has been proven that you need a higher dosage than 250 since the body naturally produces close to that if not more per week.

so basically you are wasting the test if you don't run more to compensate for the difference.

you also want to be running more than the deca to prevent libido issues.

you didn't plan this very well, and i think you should save your money until you can run it properly.

do you have any anti's bro?

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Testsubject
    If your wanting to run the deca at 300mg EW I would run the test at 400mg EW minimum elsewise your going to shut your self down.
    I second that...A little prop weeks 1-4 will help while your wanting on test e to kick in.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by du5tin
    After posting my much-flamed, pyramid-styled, first cycle of low amounts of Test and Deca , I have decided to do it right this time. Hows this for a second cycle?
    I cant afford to buy anymore Test at the moment, but I say 250mg a week is better than nothing at all. What do you think?
    And he'd also like to add that he's 18 as of January and his diet and training aren't up to par. Any suggestions.

I cant afford to buy anymore Test at the moment, but will be mowing the neighbors lawn every week until summer vacation starts.
    What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    And he'd also like to add that he's 18 as of January and his diet and training aren't up to par. Any suggestions.
    thanks for the added info...YOUR TO DA*N YOUNG FOR GEAR, your growth plates have not closed but they will soon if you do this cycle.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    stop the deca at week 9 so youll have your timeing down for your pct....start clomid/nolva 2 weeks after your last test e injection...i would suggest atleast going to 300mg of test weekly though...

but im just glad to see you have some test in there!

i retract my advice if your 18...thought his responses sounded a little funny!...who the hell mows the neighbors lawn ALL summer for a vial of test...must be some expensive ****!

Quote Originally Posted by daem
    it has been proven that you need a higher dosage than 250

do you have any anti's bro?
    agree...and what the answer on this bro?...do you have nolva on hand, and some b6 for prolactin, and clomid for pct...

this aint a poor mans game...if your gonna do it, do it right!

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    scrap the whole cycle....jmo

no its actually pretty cheap. id also like to say to ECOAST VIP, only badasses do the "thistle." your such a badass. do you feel manly walking into an herb store and asking for your milk thistle and dill weed so your tummy wont hurt???

no its actually pretty cheap. id also like to say to ECOAST VIP, only badasses do the "thistle." your such a badass. do you feel manly walking into an herb store and asking for your milk thistle and dill weed so your tummy wont hurt???
    your a moron...plain and simple...i feel manly when i buy milk thistle b/c i know im takeing precautions to keep my body in good shape, and healthy...why would you want a bad liver if you can help it with a simple herb?...

Not to sure on the dill weed thing..but milk thistle is for liver health not you tummy per se'.

This sums you up nicely. And you won't get that but everyone else in here with a clue will. Go read the other thread where everyone is flaming you now. Then come back to this one that everyone is flaming you on. I'm going to go do something just a tad bit more important than this. Sorry I tipped everyone off that you're what you are. Hopefully you'll continue to blatently flame me and get yourself banned.

And I remember this flamed thread you're refering to. Most flames were in relation TO YOUR AGE AND IDIOCY. Not your bad cycle.

This is grounds for a right?

My vote =

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    a warning for sure

This is grounds for a right?

My vote =
    maybe not a full blown ban, but definatly a loss of all respect

Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    maybe not a full blown ban, but definatly a loss of all respect