-The_Bouncer- is offline Junior Member

Cutting after cycle....

I will be coming off an all test cycle in about 6 wks. I am very happy so far with the gains that Ive gotten. But not so happy with the fat and water retention. I would like to do something for cutting during my PCT, like clen or T-3 etc. But I dont want to loose any of my gains obviously. Would you guys please let me know what you have used for cutting and the results you got.
    Thanx bros

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    20mgs nolva and ECA will get the water retention out, cardio

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by -The_Bouncer-
    I will be coming off an all test cycle in about 6 wks. I am very happy so far with the gains that Ive gotten. But not so happy with the fat and water retention. I would like to do something for cutting during my PCT, like clen or T-3 etc. But I dont want to loose any of my gains obviously. Would you guys please let me know what you have used for cutting and the results you got.
    Thanx bros
    Clen during PCT with ECA or NYC when off clen. Clen is a anti-catabolic

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by -The_Bouncer-
    Thanx bros
    I wouldnt sweat it... just concern yourself with getting your natural testosterone production restored and nothing else... After about 5 weeks off, all that water bloat and extra fat that the steroids picked up on you go away automatically with no special diet, exercise, clen, etc needed. Its why I always keep asking, what is the problem with water/salt gain? Once you go OFF, so does the water/salt gain go away as well.... in fact when the water bloat goes, so does about 5 to 10 lbs on the scale and when you see the weight dropping off you'll miss it!

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kronik
    Clen during PCT with ECA or NYC when off clen. Clen is a anti-catabolic

It is in animals, not in humans.

Thread Information