Thread: primo question

uneek is offline New Member

Question primo question

iam 5 ft 6 175 pounds i could afford to loose some weight around my lower section of abs anyway my question is ive never took anything before by that i mean juice yea iam a chicken **** but my friends tell me i should take primo its the safest and cleanest **** out but what gains would i get if i take it by itself because i dont want to take anything else

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    Test is best for a first cycle.

yea but i dont want the side effects iam trying to go the safer route if iam gonna do it and primo is cleaner than test and most others

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    every single side effect associated with test are overrated imo...i don't see anything but strength gains and weight gains when i take it...no acne, no aggression, no nothing....don't let a general hype and overexageration sway you from doing test

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by uneek
    yea but i dont want the side effects iam trying to go the safer route if iam gonna do it and primo is cleaner than test and most others
    Bro in this game there is always some kind of risk.

iam not worried about acne i dont want to loose my hair faster than i already am

gotjuice? is offline Associate Member
    i have done well with primo only cycles. this is for me, but i do not like taking test. it kinda makes me break out really bad, gives me anger problems. i have done a few cycles using 300mg of primo a week, or another cycle was 400mg of Eq a week, both with winny and my body has responded well. i can put on up to 9lbs and keep about 5-7 lbs. when i take test i get bloated as hell and break out so bad, so that is why is why i stopped taking it. ill prolly get flamed but this works for me. i am not a big guy so 9 lbs is alot for me, so i am happy with that

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    iam 5 ft 6 175 pounds i could afford to loose some weight around my lower section of abs anyway my question is ive never took anything before by that i mean juice yea iam a chicken **** but my friends tell me i should take primo its the safest and cleanest **** out but what gains would i get if i take it by itself because i dont want to take anything else
    You do know that Primo has to be shot ED or at least EOD....right?

D

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

weight

if you just want to lose a little weight around the mid section just hit the cardio and eat clean for about 6- 8 weeks

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    you will probably lose some hair with primo too!

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by the dent depot
    You do know that Primo has to be shot ED or at least EOD....right?

D
    not entirely correct, if it is tablet form it has an acetate base but injections are usually enanthate base

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    not entirely correct, if it is tablet form it has an acetate base but injections are usually enanthate base
    dude youre so right, I had prop in mind when I typed that...I was tired......my F up....

OOOOps!

D

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    iam not worried about acne i dont want to loose my hair faster than i already am
    Test is best... that's all that can be said. Sides are very low when taken in moderate doses ... try 400mgs test for 12wks...

Matto20 is offline Member
    i find the whole "test is best" theory a little ignorant... but that's another issue.

primo only would be an excellent first cycle (very safe!) but i would also look into anavar only if abdominal fat is what you want to target. var is the best steroid for cutting abdominal fat other than fina, and i seriously doubt you want to touch fina right now! plus, most primo is often faked, and sometimes just as expensive as var. either way, you should have excellent success with minimal sides...

good luck with the cycle!

Thread Information