Thread: Prop and D-bol?

Big Gulps, Huh? is offline Associate Member

Prop and D-bol?

I'm planning on running a Prop and EQ cycle that looks like this...

1-16 Test Prop @100mgs ED
    3-15 Equipoise @ 5-600mgs/wk

I started off with just the prop for the first two weeks to make sure i could handle the ED injects.

So my question is....Since i have 1000 thais sitting around, is there any real benefit to adding like 25-30 mgs of d-bol a day or is it pointless?

Crankin'steiN is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Gulps, Huh?

I started off with just the prop for the first two weeks to make sure i could handle the ED injects.

So my question is....Since i have 1000 thais sitting around, is there any real benefit to adding like 25-30 mgs of d-bol a day or is it pointless?
    I would start the EQ at the beginning because EQ takes a while to kick in.... Also, why are you using prop instead of a long ester like Enth?? (are you cutting maybe??) You will get sick of those ED injections pretty fast.....

Next up the d-bol.... If it is a cutter, you may not want to add the d-bol as it may cause some bloat.... But if you add d-bol and some l-dex you could avoid the bloat and maybe keep your strength up for a while..... If it's not a cutter, then definitely add them in there.
    Last edited by Crankin'steiN; 05-28-2004 at 12:21 PM.

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Gulps, Huh?

Is this your first cycle? If not what was your previous cycle

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro the reason to run prop is to avoid the bloat right ?: So why add the Dbols and get all moonfaced ? JMO

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by powerlifter
    Bro the reason to run prop is to avoid the bloat right ?: So why add the Dbols and get all moonfaced ? JMO
    Agreed... What are you trying to achieve........

Big Gulps, Huh? is offline Associate Member
    I should have posted this last time. This cycle is going to be a cutter. The reason I asked about adding d-bol is because i've done dbol a couple of times and i never seems to get any bloat from it. And i like the increase in strength. I know i should have started both the test and eq at the same time, but like i said, i wanted to make sure i could handle the ED injects. If I couldn't have, then i could of easily switched to some cyp. But its alomost the end of my second week on the prop and the ED injects aren't that bad at all.

Oh yeah...this will be my third cycle.

5'9" 23 yr. old, 185 @ 10%bf

Thread Information